seems worth the low risk of a rule v pick. he wouldn't be the first guy to figure things out in his mid 20's. Also brewers can see what they can do in the lab. It would be more interesting to see why the cards didn't protect him, since they are very good at developing pitchers as well.
normally. But what does the white sox have to lose to waste a roster spot on him. This is like Wei- Chung Wang all over again just wasting a spot in the brewers pen in 14.
If 10 teams are in on Williams, Arnold should strike and get the best deal he can. Overall its been an uneventful week like most of the recent ones.
Rule V is at 1pm, I would hope brewers pass and I'd be shocked if they lost anyone.
Good for Willy. When a player gives it all for the brewers and gets a better offer, I show no ill will. Part of being a brewer fan is knowing that for this team to succeed they need to continue to get controllable players via trade or reclamation projects and use them until they hit free agency.
i saw photos online, nothing too extraordinary from these photos.
Jon Adler
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Friday & Saturday 8a - 6p, it's the most wonderful time of the year! The annual @brewers clubhouse sale at @amfamfield! Great deals and a chance to see part of AmFam Field that you...
bucks played back to back and had to travel after Tuesday's game. Hawks had an off day on Tuesday. Bucks looked tired. I would be more concerned if they have a poor game tomorrow. They play the Celtics on the road so that's a tough game to win, but I want to see effort. Plus Middleton is back tomorrow which will help.
The Phil's asked for Gilbert or Kirby for Bohm, which the M's declined. This pretty much causes me to give up hope that Williams will get this done.
Both are starters with 2 years of control. So basically the price for Bohm is peralta.
Ghost runners was a very controversial idea he had. I love it for regular season games.
People that say that this fundamentally changes the game. The good news is I have seen no support for this online.
Another dumb idea to fix a problem, that doesn’t exist.
https://www.ktsm.com/news/mlb-commissioner-says-theres-buzz-about-a-golden-at-bat-rule-what-is-it/#:~:text=“There are a variety of,the game%2C” Manfred said.
My package doesn’t include cbs sports network and fs2, which there are a decent amount of games on both channels. My favorite watering hole has both if I absolutely need to watch and need an excuse to get out.
looking forward to new rankings tomorrow. Marquette will clearly pass UConn and should be about 8-9. Obviously playing the badgers and iowa state makes next week huge. If the big east is indeed down this year these 2 games would be great wins to the resume in March.
Marquette wearing their Buzz Williams era jerseys tomorrow. Like those so much better than what they have now, but they currently wear is better to celebrate 100 years of the program.
No surprises, I figurerd Milner would be nontendered. The only other person that I thought was 50/50 was Payamps, but at 2,8 million that’s still a decently cheap bullpen option.