Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. Maybe i'm wrong again, but I thought players that were traded can't garnish one for the club that loses him. EDIT: NM, i see that only applies to players traded during the season before FA, so that wouldn't apply. BIG DRAFT for the crew in 2025
  2. I wasn't aware that applied to CBs as well. that lowers the risk and next year they will get CB A and B picks then.
  3. Ross is being activated to make the start!
  4. I’m not a fan but that’s pushing it. This won’t be a Reece Olson- Daniel Norris trade.
  5. Considering what the jays got for Kikuchi, I think you are right
  6. The price of pitching is insane. The trades for Montas and Kikuchi are crazy
  7. I would hope if the brewers did something like that it would be someone with 2025 control. Brewers, more than almost every team needs to consider the future and present when making trades.
  8. No way I’d trade Lara, Boeve, or Wichrowski for 2 months of Flaherty. Baez would be ok. Eric Brown Jr for Flaherty?
  9. My bad, I misread the trade
  10. Rodriguez is our 9th prospect. The cost is high. He has good auxiliary numbers, so I’m hoping this works out.
  11. He has 3 years of control. His auxiliary stats look good and the brewers obviously see something in him. They have turned so many pitchers with bad stats into something, I’m don’t questioning it. I was just pointing out his stats in Colorado aren’t good
  12. Wish they gave blalock a chance. 5.56 era. his first year of arbitration is 2025, so brewers have control for 3+ years .
  13. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/07/brewers-trade-rumors-left-handed-bat-christian-yelich-injury.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook Chisholm and Lowe mentioned. not sure how much they move the needle or how they improve what we have.
  14. give Hicklen a shot?
  15. Didn’t think they had the cap room to get it done. Obviously going for one more run. Massive improvement over Beasley.
  16. Not my first choice but I have been complaining for awhile about not prioritizing corner if positions so I should be happy
  17. At this point if he doesn’t go 33 want Schmidt at overslot.
  18. Let’s wait until the end of the night. They will get an overslot guy
  19. Nothing to judge this until eod tomorrow. This is clearly an under slot pick
  20. Thank you! I hate that. Want to come here to guess not see the pick
  21. While I’m not happy about it I think Honeycutt is the pick 17
×
×
  • Create New...