Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. It's a fair question. My answer would be Lara. Frelick stinks.
  2. Brewers would be 28th on the waiver wite anyway. I agree they won't release him but even if they did he'd never get to them. Which brings me to my point: How big would Arnold's stones have to be to call Boston and see what they wanted for him.........
  3. And Murphy has basically been a disaster for Atlanta too other than the first season.
  4. They just brought that up again and Levering said something about the Cubs needing diapers for errors in their pants. I chuckled
  5. I don't have a problem. I'm still here. I personally know several people that don't post here anymore because they did have a problem. The game threads are by far my favorite part of this board. The comedy is non-stop. And I apologize for calling you a relentless mope. That was wrong. I do think you are very negative in general, but relentless mope is overboard.
  6. Yes. There does. The relentless mopes will never win! Although you guys have driven off some great posters.
  7. If I had a vote, I'd vote to name the in-game thread board (back in the day) the relentless mopes board. Which is why I don’t have a vote.
  8. I've been defending Jake Bauers since Septemberof '24.. I feel smart. Even though I'm not.
  9. One would hope. Every pitch from Happ on is on Hamilton.
  10. Hamilton sucks. Give it the thumbs down GhostDrew so you can be wrong again today.
  11. Please, for the love of God, option him. I've had enough of him for one lifetime.
  12. There's a reasonable chance that the Brewers have already sealed the win on that deal given that Drohan, Harrison & Hamilton have already accrued an insurmountable 2 bWAR (the Sox guys are currently at .5).
  13. I couldn't see on the replay, but did PCA try to catch Bauers' dinger?
  14. I'm with you. I hate the powder blues personally.
  15. Yep. I'm 54 and this is it for me. There is nothing that any franchise could do to make me hate them more than the Cubs. I went to Madison in 1989 (Cubs playoffs) and the flatlanders (and worse, Wisconsin-born Cubs fans) did me in forever.
  16. I'm at a bar. Is this game.on the normal channel?
×
×
  • Create New...