Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. The rare 5 ball strikeout. Didn't mean to quote you on that, my bad.
  2. I fully expect a win tomorrow. Home field matters and Iminaga stinks.
  3. I completely agree with all of this.
  4. I would play both with the information I have, but I am way past doubting the team's decision-making (I never really did tbh).
  5. Yeah, I meant his elbow more than the rib. That's way too many innings this year.
  6. Forecasted at 8-9 MPH blowing in. Not exactly a gale. I like the over (again).
  7. I'm surprised by how little mention I've seen of their complete abuse of Horton this season. IP: 2022 (college): 53.2 2023: 88.1 2024: 34.1 2025: 147 I will be shocked if that doesn't come back to bite them.
  8. Yeah I cant believe anyone cares about stealing signs. I certainly hope they're trying.
  9. I always found him unlikable, but I always appreciated him as our manager. He's just a knob.
  10. When they're down 8? Fine with me I guess.
  11. I think the announcers have been just fine. Shrug.
  12. Yes, the only way to lose the DH is to put him in the field.
  13. I was going to check, but I knew you would, so why bother?
  14. Dodgers Brewers Mariners Blue Jays imo
  15. Meh. I'll be surprised if they make the NLCS.
×
×
  • Create New...