Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

StearnsFTW

Verified Member
  • Posts

    3,571
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by StearnsFTW

  1. I seriously doubt it. Their pitching stinks. And yes, I know what they've done so far. Gonna be some serious regression.
  2. You can't sweep them if you don't win today. Just sayin'.
  3. He's pitched well pretty-much every year. Except last year. Particularly at the end.
  4. My first thought was Molitor. At age 44. Dude looks old.
  5. I have fond memories of the 70s/80s and think these are among the ugliest uniforms ever.
  6. If you believe this wasn't Ohtani gambling, I've got a bridge for sale.
  7. Glad they're gonna get this one because they're not playing tomorrow.
  8. As an amateur meteorologist, I can say with 35% certainty that they'll get this game in tonight. 7:30ish first pitch.
  9. Whining about the Burnes return in a game in which we were up 9-1 is peak BF.net.
  10. I don't have a good feeling about this one.
  11. If Belt can play even a decent 1B, he's so incredibly obvious that I don't know what they're waiting for. Unless he just doesn't want to play here/1B.
  12. It's absolutely miserable here today. And it's gonna get worse. I still have no idea why I live here between Thanksgiving and May 1st.
  13. Can someone direct me to where the Quero updates are? Sorry, can't find them. Figured I'd ask here since it'll be an active thread. Sorry, I know this doesn't belong here.
  14. 1978. Lezcano with the grand slam. Then they walked him 4 times the next day as the Brewers score 27 runs in their first 2 games. The Brewers had some great teams from 78-82, but that may have been the best one. Yankees were just too good.
×
×
  • Create New...