Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. We're trading for winker aren't we
  2. Didn't lose anything for this, I'm okay with it
  3. How incompetent is the pitching staff in Colorado to have not noticed this and it took a player on another team for him to find out. 🤯
  4. Is weimer the new keston on here? Asking for a friend
  5. Guess whose back? Devins back. What a deadline acquisition
  6. Let's goooooo!!!!!
  7. Another series, another series win! Let's keep on rolling!!!
  8. They're calling up a rookie to start today
  9. I'm glad we got two SP arms for literally $1 and a prospect years away. Civale was solid in Cleveland, maybe it's the lighting in Tampa?
  10. rinse and repeat
  11. I guess that is why we keep him on the roster? ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  12. Won his first game in the rotation, let's goooooo
  13. This. When we become the pirates organization we can begin to be frustrated.
  14. Lol, or you could just... Not yet frustrated?
  15. Another series and another.... Series win Keep stacking em up!
  16. This post is proof that it doesn't take much for you to try to make this board unhappy. I'll go on the record and say there is not a chance in hell this ends well... Oh well, when you post from dumpsters, it could always be worse.
  17. Hoskins dinger was *chef kiss*
  18. Nothing like waking up to another series win! Hell yeah!!!
  19. The speed on this team is something I don't think I've ever seen in Milwaukee it's amazing
  20. We stuck with houser for a long time id expect they do the same with ashby
  21. Adames!!!! Let's gooooo!!!! 2 of 3, another series win!!! Keep it up!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...