Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

jw5511986

Verified Member
  • Posts

    344
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by jw5511986

  1. Let me sum up all the roof talk for all of us here at BF. https://tenor.com/view/we-dont-care-gif-18146171
  2. Hey, anything worth doing is.
  3. Might yet be inaccurate if they win more than 100 which was their ceiling 😝
  4. Tbc, no questions about them getting him up during the top of the 9th once we had the tying run at the plate, but why was he up during the 8th? You are absolutely right.
  5. Tim is right, why even get Uribe up at all if this was the plan?
  6. We're 157 games into the season, what don't they already know about our relievers? Look, we obviously are going to have to agree to disagree. I understand the logic here, I just don't agree with it, which is fine. All good.
  7. I don't dispute this but we're getting the bye regardless. I don't know, I hate settling for less.
  8. I just don't get this way of thinking, I think it is the way they are looking at it but it seems short sighted. I would much rather play a game 7 at home against the Dodgers.
  9. I hope we don't blow his confidence here
  10. In all seriousness that was Patrick today.
  11. So we would say, it's certainly possible, though not certain, that velos are faster than they were, gun inflation notwithstanding.
  12. Genuinely don't know this, on average, are pitchers today generally only 2-3 MPH faster than pitchers in the 80s/90s?
  13. His in game decision making is at times confusing but it also seems impossible that they would have won this many games the last three season with literally anyone else coaching. The duality of man I suppose.
  14. I think if anything the sentiment was that the FO obviously feels differently about Frias than the average BF poster, which I think makes sense, considering.
  15. Well it's one or the other, either we focus on the current game being played and only that game or we talk about the overall picture and get reminded of questionable things we've said in the past. Can't pick and choose when it suits us.
  16. I'm actually in full agreement, IGT should only be about the game currently happening.
  17. Well I'm also holding the earlier non challenge against him as well.
×
×
  • Create New...