Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

82brewcrew82

Verified Member
  • Posts

    8,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by 82brewcrew82

  1. I think I've had enough of this experiment.
  2. Gotta be better than this on offense if with this pitching staff.
  3. Apparently we don't hit "straight" very well then.
  4. This rotation is..........unsustainable.
  5. You can probably extend that to the entire pitching staff.
  6. Pretty much out classed in every way possible in this one.
  7. The DL Hall hype train might have been a bit over done.
  8. I agree trading Burnes was the right play, Just don't agree that this is the trade.
  9. He should be happy. A contending team can trade a tonka truck for him. Used probably.
  10. For a pitcher who is most likely a fringe reliever and a glove first SS?
  11. I am usually willing to give the Crew the benefit of the doubt but someone is really going to have to convince me this isn't a giant L for the FO.
  12. I'll be your huckleberry. I'll give you 24 hours to set up an account with a verified deposit of 10K. Once I have that proof, I'll do the same. Every week you provide proof that the 10K is still in the account and I will do the same. Sound fair?
  13. Jackson ChourioJacob MisiorowskiJeferson QueroSal FrelickAbner UribeTyler BlackBrock WilkenRobert GasserCooper PrattLuis LaraEric BitontiJosh KnothCarlos F RodriguezLogan HendersonMike BoeveJustin JarvisEric Brown JrHendry MendezLuke AdamsFreddy Zamora
  14. The bigger issue is that this stuff is tolerated. Almost every time reliever comes into games refusing to throw strikes. Half the lineup has zero plan when they walk to the plate, swinging at everything and anything. Hitters aren't running things out, The team is defensively loose in the infield. This team needs a shake up and I hate to say it but maybe CC is that shake up
  15. Not real encouraged by the early numbers for the minor league guys. Some good stuff to be sure but overall, not good.
  16. Well, this started with a reference to the Twins trading for Urshela at which point the Brewers had Wong. So yes, we did have a second basemen...and a third basemen equal to or better than Urshela so I'm guessing that is what precluded a hypothetical acquisition of Urshela.
  17. I agree in that I don't see it happening but I think it will be the money, not the years. I really do not see the problem in giving him 3/4 years. We have high hopes for Jeferson but we don't really know yet. Even if he is ready in two years is he really going to assume an every day role from the start? Its more likely he splits time with someone.
  18. You aren't wrong and most posters agree (as do I) that it is too early to judge the off-season as a whole. Having said that I respect you as a poster and enjoy what you bring to the board. Let the other stuff go.
×
×
  • Create New...