Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

YelichPosse

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by YelichPosse

  1. He has greatly impressed me this year. I thought for sure he would wear down due to over use, similar to last year. However, I feel down the stretch he was not rode as hard, and that's allowed him to be fresher this postseason (simply the eye test). As for next year, I kept hoping each spring that he would be a starter because he has a really good mix of pitches. But, the more I see him in roles like the other night, man it's nice to have a guy you can toss out literally half the games in the season, and nearly every night in the postseason, who can neutralize both R and L handed. batters. The age-old question as to what's more valuable. Because you don't get to a position to win a game if you can't cover the first 5 innings or so with a starter.....
  2. Please just try and go to LF this AB
  3. Time to crown King Vaughn. Why the heck not.
  4. Errors and walks aren’t gonna win you a series
  5. It’s comical but typical of how these announcers want SD to win .. all the more reason to win this thing. 2nd time around we will get to King and turn this thing.
  6. I think Sal needs to be buried on the bench and Lara needs to be every day. Harrison is a curious case… I think he’s tipping something and the book is out. Hamilton needs to also be on the bench and Ortiz every day. want to see Lara and Ortiz prep for the playoffs by playing vs all handed pitchers. but man this offense is fire right now
  7. What is wild this year is that I personally am more scared of each of the other top 6 teams in the NL more than any AL team come playoff time... I truly feel the best 5-6 teams in MLB are NL teams this year. Records almost show that but in legit strength of team - I don't even feel its that close.
  8. Somehow figure out the blackmail that Bunty has on Pancakes ! :)
  9. Is it just me, or is this sort of a "bummer" ? I like Lara 10x more than I like him, and I think Lara is only going to get better as he gets reps....... I fear the same will happen with Lara that happened with Ortiz when Bunty came back.
  10. The disappearance of Joey Ortiz in lieu of Murph's fav toy is crazy work.
  11. Wild Bill is driving me insane lately - terrible look of low effort. I know it’s not the case but sheesh 🙄
  12. Sproat is bout to find a plane ticket to Nashville in his locker
  13. Hunter Greene please. Slight overpay is also ok. Miz and Greene would be a fun 1-2. My other big swing slight overpay OK would be Gunnar Henderson to play third. He would be fun. In reality- Clay Homes and some random guy with pop that we didn't know was available that we will make play some odd position lol.
  14. I’ve seen enough of Bauers OF experience this evening
  15. Gary Sanchez annoys me more than any brewer ever…. These terrible challenges. fun game tho!
  16. Sanchez challenge cost a chance to challenge and get out the inning. Terrible. Freaking useless
  17. Sproat’s stuff is way too good to throw as many pitches as he does. Maddening.
  18. If the Mets wanted Yelich for Peralta straight up would you do it? 🤨 LMJ looks great tonight!
  19. And get them so the Cubs don’t! fastball Freddy would get an instant bump coming back home, and with the eyes of the good Dr. Hook.
×
×
  • Create New...