Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Alternatively, you absolutely know those pitching staffs are licking their chops at the thought of facing this spicy Brewers offense. We may need to get out ahead of their possible surging confidence and bring on a fourth hitting coach...
  2. Just so you are current: Tyler isn't injured any longer. He's been rehabbing in the ACL with the ACL Brewers. He's played in 3 games with 8 AB since 5/15. Has a 2B, a 3B, 2 BB, 0 K, and has four pokes overall. He's played LF, 1B, and DH. I don't think 3B is in his future any longer but they may give him some run again given the desperation of the current Brewers situation? Either way, the Brewers brass certainly are trying given their options.
  3. The worst part about that collision? Pena's helmet popped off before his head slammed into the dirt in the fall. So that was full force forearm shiver; helmet flies off; Pena's head slams into the dirt. Goodness gracious. That's an obvious concern there.
  4. For anyone wanting to see this, we're talking bottom of the seventh inning. 3:13:26 on the replay. It was a scenario of a high throw from the catcher. A 1B leaping. And Pena running full steam directly into the falling 1B (directly in his path). Ugly play. Here's hoping he just got shook up! Very much looked like a left 'forearm shiver' in the collision too. Good grief. He also very clearly bounced his head off the dirt. When Stanley went to immediately check on his star, Pena immediately tapped on the top back left of his head.
  5. This 2025 RHP Ryan Middendorf season makes me sad. He is down in velo and he's down in impact. He really just hasn't pitched well all season. Long gone are my early feels about his upside. His 'stuff' just seems to have worsened the past two years - everything flat; hanging; or tight. His rise in his first season was predicated on his looseness and movement off of that. Since that time, he's become mechanical and his tools have lost their luster as a result. <Sad Face>.
  6. Tuned in just in time to see Durbin and Ortiz come up clutch. Zesty AB's there! Lotta fire in those young pups!
  7. We haven't seen young phenom Josh Adamczewski swing a baseball bat since May 2nd. Me:
  8. Whoa, the Sounds actually gained a game on Lehigh Valley. Yeah baby. 3.0 GB.
  9. I liked it much better yesterday when the affiliates won every game. Tonight, the Brewers play and everything goes to heck. Go figger, eh? EHHHHHHHH?
  10. Welcome back, Tyler Black! I am pretty relieved LHP Caden Vire is only moved to the 7-Day IL. That didn't look good when he left his last outing clutching that left elbow all the way to the clubhouse. Hopefully, he dodged a bullet! He needs innings and reps.
  11. Di Turi's 5th dinger. Muddies lead Game 2 2-0 early. Man, I love Di Turi's season. Really proud of that young man.
  12. As I was suspecting, no Adamczewski as of yet. I had heard he was hoping to be back by mid week but that felt optimistic. Backs are wicked tricky.
  13. I like seeing two walks for Payne today. Nice start to digging out the early grounds from a slump.
  14. Miz's evolution over the past month is nothing short of jaw-droppingly stunning. "Oh look he has a Plus change-up suddenly. No big deal." "Oh, hey guys, that's a 70% zone rate early outing again. No big deal." "Oh, wow, yeah...there he goes pumping 103 mph at pitch 78 for a swinging K with men on 2nd and 3rd!!!! Everything is completely normal. I'm FINE!" I can not compute. Can't do it. What timeline are we in here?!?
  15. Hopefully we can compensate by seeing EBJ return from his prolonged stint...
  16. It'd be realllll nice if Durham, Jax and LHV could all do us a solid and lose a game today. Realllllll nice.
  17. I like that the Nashville line up has the juxtaposition of a real live 'Heater' (Seigler) at the top of its order and a real live 'Ice Box' (Kahle) at the bottom of its order. AND, just like in reallll life an Ice Box can get Hawt suddenly like Kahle's random RBI poke. Sometimes baseball just makes sense in different ways.
  18. Agreed. It hasn't been all that good even tho the results have been palatable for the most part. He isn't dialed in and that control you speak of is a glaring current malady he is working through.
  19. He plays 2B/C. He only started getting 2B reps after a previous arm issue (I believe I am recalling this correctly) forced him away from the backstop for a spell. Last season, for example, I don't believe he played an inning behind the dish. If I am misremembering here, ignore everything I am typing 🤣
  20. Truly nuts. It is on par with Ashby, out of nowhere, suddenly mowing down batters and eating innings last Aug/Sept...after walking what seemed like 2-3 per inning for a year! I still can't believe Miz just pulled a Plus change-up from out of nowhere!! I also apparently just love baseball reasons to use italics and exclamation points. Just feels right.
×
×
  • Create New...