No he is not. Very timid. Stanley is not an NFL player at present, tho. Clearly being thrown to the wolves tonight. He is, however, quite adept at cutting right into the tackler. He can definitely do that.
Packers RB's on 4th and short have to have the most dance happy feet in the NFL. Doesn't matter if your AJ Dillon or McCrary. They are just dancing in place. GO DOWNHILL for crying out loud what are you waiting for?
He has been absolutely fine blocking. No worries there. I am sick of explicating Tyler Davis because of this phantom blocking prowess. He is absolutely 100% very average in everything he does. Wilson is flashing everywhere.
Only the Packers could bring in the League's worst kicker of the 2023 season (20 attempts or more) and call it a 'competition'. AND, that shank was just after Carlson couldn't even kick the ball into the mandated return zone. It's just a complete mess any way you look at it.
I've seen more plus action in rookie TE Joel Wilson than I have from TE Tyler Davis in his entire tenure. I can only hope the coaching staff and personnel dept feel the same.
The worst part of that half, if I'm being honest: we didn't even get to see any aspect of our so called kicking 'competition'. The winds were absolutely swirling in that stadium. Not a single kick. Pretty much the worst result possible.