Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. @ARobsBrewCrew: Considering what a roller coaster the injury train has been on in 2024 every bit of news you share here is met with the biggest of smiles. Baez dealing with a minor injury is just fantastic news - when that happened live I was seriously concerned. And Crow and Woodward on schedule? The icing on the cake. Thank you for these updates!
  2. I've been saying this since last summer: In an ideal baseball universe, LHP Aaron Ashby would still be working on his strength; his form; his everything at the Arizona Complex. It is not an ideal baseball universe. We will have to live with his many ups-and-downs on his 'Recovery Road'. I feel for him. I truly truly do. AND, I'm just going to keep on rooting for his continued resolve as he tries to find out who he is in this ongoing leg of his recovery. It has definitely not been easy.
  3. The Brewers as an organization have been absolutely snake bitten by the injury bug since Day 1. AND, yet, they are churning out a first place current showing in the NL Central at 13 games over. They just clinched a first half High-A title. They are on the verge of a Low-A title. Their International Class looks extremely impressive early. It's a real testament to the depth of the organization as a whole that they are facing these massive hurdles and yet are finding players rising to the occasion across every single level. The personnel department can once again hold their collective heads up high. The players keep battling. Extremely extremely impressive.
  4. Wisconsin clinches! WOOT WOOT! Let's go back to Chris Mehring's calls from last night's 9th inning. I've been listening to this for 10-15 minutes straight as I return home from working all day at my rental house. Glorious:
  5. OF Lamar Sparks is very quietly having an incredible month of June - especially considering spot playing time in the early going and batting very low in the order. You have to love the rebound from a truly horrendous April. He even has a very respectable 7:4 K:BB ratio...which, if you know Sparks' game, is pretty remarkable. 10-for-29, 7 R, 3 RBI, 3 2B. 1 HR, 4 BB, 7 K, 0.345 BA, 0.976 OPS.
  6. Yup. You know who else absolutely loves him? The Whitecaps announcers. They've been having a riot watching his infectious enthusiasm and quirks all series. They were particularly focused on him Wednesday night. Whitecaps have a good time in the booth - I've enjoyed their calls quite a bit.
  7. Enough of the Miz worries. Let's talk about the two Biloxi starters actually stepping up and ripping it every start: RHP's Logan Henderson and Shane Smith My goodness Hendo. What a 10K gem.
  8. Have a series, Mr. Adams! Magic Number is 1
  9. Castillo walked after an 0-2 count. Diaz pinch hit and got just under a first pitch low and away in the zone. He flew out to LF. Looked good off the bat but he clearly got just under it. Sigh. Down East lost. BUT, Lynchburg leads 4-1.
  10. Indeed. It was discussed back when he first signed: Brewers Sign Christopher Peralta - Cousin of Pitcher Freddy Peralta
  11. McKendry is coming off his best outing of 2024. He is in the midst of a Gwinnett 7-run 2nd inning...possibly more coming.
  12. Luis Pena grabbed his 16th SB off the Dos' Corobo. Would have loved to have seen that entire steal attempt.
  13. Cue the 19 game Home Win streak in 3...2...1 In absolutely all seriousness: Thank the Baseball Gods for this update. This first half of Home game viewing at Biloxi has been nearly entirely unwatchable. Let the healing begin!
  14. - RHP Tyler Bryant will be officially initially assigned to the ACL Brewers ** I imagine this will be used as an assessment stint to see where he will ultimately be placed in the 2024 affiliate ranks**
  15. Man, remember back in ST when he was touching 97-98?!? What a let down since his promotion to Nashville. Hopefully, he's not playing through injury..
  16. Shuckers just walked off the Smokies. 4-3. Ernesto Martinez legged out an infield grounder to SS to avoid a possible inning ending DP it would appear. That's now all 9 games between these two clubs decided by 2 runs or less. Crazy.
  17. Sounds lose 8-7 but Isaac Collins hit his 7th Jack and RHP JB Bukauskas is back!
  18. Let's take a look at one of my favorite pitching storylines ongoing in the ACL: RHP Dikember Sanchez. Is that a sinker/cutter - 'Sitter' - I'm seeing here? Zesty!
  19. I like this line-up tonight. I really like RHP K.C. Hunt. The biggest start of his young affiliated career. I have faith he'll throw an absolute gem - Hunt is built for this kind of thing. I firmly believe it. He has the tools. He absolutely knows he has the tools. He is filled with confidence and self-belief on that mound. I sincerely hope we see greatness tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...