Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. Totally. I hear you. Both OT and OG are above 9.25 RAS. Dominant OG RAS score. I personally think this is just getting a dominant dancing bear athlete into the room to see where he, Tom, and Walker land. AND, I still think they take another OL or 2.
  2. I think, in general, I live in a world where: "Huh...at least it's not Khyri Thornton?!?" I hear you. BUT, Morgan has genuinely been considered in the 25-40 range the entire process. It is NOT a reach. This is a very talented dancing bear.
  3. Man, I love Bakh...
  4. Hey, I was #TeamTrenches... SO, I am all aboard this pick.
  5. Say what we want here but boy did they get that pick in quick. They absolutely wanted that pick.
  6. Jordan Morgan. OK. I'm all aboard.
  7. Well, DeJean is there. Powers-Johnson is there. Barton is there. We got what we need RIGHT there. SO, how will the Packers break our hearts this year?
  8. God dammit the Lions traded in front again. I just hate the gesture. Period. Like they are flaunting and yet they have nothing to flaunt.
  9. @LouisEly: I made the smoked dry rubbed wings and the deep fried pickles. Sublime. Donkey Sauce. Boom.
  10. THIS. PLEASE DON'T. Let's go Old School Analog draft.
  11. You bring only pain
  12. Why even bring this energy?
  13. What was that wild stat I saw recently? Like 13-of-15 of the past pick 25's have NOT selected?
  14. I am fully prepared to not over react. That is all I can say.
  15. ALL week my pops was in 'draft mode'. Yesterday he comes up with this scheme we all call the Packers picks when they are on the clock. ALL day he says he is last minute cramming for the draft (I don't even know what this means - hilarious). SO, I have Rd 1 responsibility for guestimation. Where is 'Grampi'? DEEP ASLEEP on East Coast time. Amazing. Simply amazing cajones.
  16. I agree with this message 100%
  17. OK, we are at pick 22 and every top CB is there? My goodness. I am perdy dang shocked.
  18. I tend to agree with this. The way it has fallen? No trades. Pick.
  19. Fautanu might have a medical issue. Not immediate concern but LT concern. Tony Pauline discussed it this past week quite a bit.
  20. Certainly seems like Minnesota gave up a lot there. BUT that's a Top 10 talent. Hard to disagree with going to go for that type of upside.
  21. Regardless of what happens from here you gotta love how this first round has fallen so far. No CB taken? Dallas Turner still there? Sheeeesh.
  22. That's a fair point. With a top 10 pick and his age it seems too risky for me. I like Penix Jr. quite a bit. But, I personally liked him after pick 20. But, you have a point and it is valid.
  23. I tend to embrace Ben Fennel's mind set: bring the talent to the North. Let's get uber-competitive. And, let's kick their a$$es and win the Division. Much rather have what we are seeing than the deplorable NFC South.
  24. Well, there it is. Williams and Odunze. Yuck. LOL.
×
×
  • Create New...