Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brock Beauchamp

Site Manager
  • Posts

    7,067
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    47

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brock Beauchamp

  1. It's more of a statement about how every fanbase thinks their manager is a certified moron.
  2. If it makes you feel any better, Twins fans on Twins Daily are calling for Rocco's head over this game.
  3. Yeah, I was crazy-excited for the Hoskins signing when it happened but Santana has been much better at a fraction of the price.
  4. Twins are 0-10 and Brewers are 1-12 with RISP tonight.
  5. Baseball IQ of 1,000 and perfect execution.
  6. 1. He's not fast. 2. Max Kepler plays balls off the wall like a magician. It's probably best to not try for the extra base, as the person standing on third is FAR more important than Contreras.
  7. LOL and as I type that about Contreras...
  8. It's probably time to remove Turang from leadoff but I don't even know what to do with Contreras or Hoskins when they're hitting like this. Maybe find a way to get Tyler Black some ABs?
  9. Twins handing the game back to the Brewers.
  10. I think the real solution needs to come from the front office via personnel.
  11. By the way, keep an eye on the front page tomorrow. Trueblood is going to ask Murphy about the Bauers decision.
  12. I suspect it had something to with the matchup of Duran, who is absolutely filthy. I hope someone asks about it post game. Matt Trueblood might be in the clubhouse tonight, I’ll text him.
  13. Is there much he can even do about it, though? I mean, he can shuffle the lineup - and maybe should - but I’m not convinced it will make a difference.
  14. Heh, I truly don’t cheer for either team most of the time. But I might go to tomorrow’s game and if I do, I decided earlier today to don Brewers gear. 😁
  15. Yeah, the top half of the lineup, which I thought was a real strength earlier in the season, is starting to become a cause for concern.
  16. To be fair, I had convinced myself the Twins were going to dumb luck their way into a walk-off after that 50mph Margot “double”.
  17. You’re just a ray of sunshine aren’t you
  18. I’m starting to become legit concerned about the Brewers offense. If Turang and Contreras don’t turn it around soon, the top of their lineup that looked fierce two months ago now looks below average.
  19. The Twins have had literally the best offense in baseball since May. The Brewers pitching has done very well for itself tonight.
  20. Yikes. I thought that Kepler ball was game over.
×
×
  • Create New...