Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

wallus

Verified Member
  • Posts

    885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by wallus

  1. This would have been funnier if we traded for Mason Miller. Murph revenge series, lfg
  2. Gausman looks really greasy
  3. It doesn't appear that Bregman can see at all at the plate
  4. Not a great start for the Cubs
  5. I know he struggled later in the year defensively but any chance he sticks at 3rd?
  6. He'll throw a bullpen or two before the playoffs and the coaches should be able to determine if he's back
  7. Yep, bizarre takes. They should have to name their replacements if you're going to predict something like this
  8. I made the mistake of checking out his Twitter once. The guy is nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut festival.
  9. I'm hoping they give Brice some days off so he will be rested for the playoffs
  10. I remember getting mocked when I said this team may be better than 2025.
  11. Ashby has to be shaking in the pen with all of this time off
  12. Hamilton quieting the critics lately
  13. Why isn't Hall getting talked about for a 3 inning opener?
  14. Another great defensive play from Bunty
  15. I help out with a very established seasonal leisure business. Lately it has been brutal and you can see people are very tight with their money. Use that information however you see fit.
  16. Bunty says don't disrespect my glove!
×
×
  • Create New...