Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. Ideally this would be like how peacock treated customers when they got the wwe network. Everything available to everyone for no additional cost. They were happy to get the additional subscribers. Now mlb is a more popular service, and Amazon already has a ton of prime members, so I doubt it would work out that way.
  2. No one is arguing that. There seems to be about 5 free agent 1st baseman that have similar projected stats. Pick one
  3. My preference has always been Dom Smith if they want to go the not that good, cheap 1st baseman route.
  4. I do not think businesses can just show prime for 20 / dollars a TV. I know business cable accounts are significantly more than residential ones. Obviously I'm sure that will be addressed once details released. I'm sure thats a consideration if this is how the deal looks.
  5. https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3301376313866-it-looks-like-five-teams-will-have-their-games-exclusively-aired-on-amazon-in-2024-season?_f=app_share&s=a13&share_destination_id=MjAxOTIxODkwLTE3MDU1OTk5MzU5Nzk%3D&pd=0DfF6grZ&hl=en_US&send_time=1705599935&actBtn=null&trans_data={"platform"%3A1%2C"cv"%3A"24.2.0"%2C"languages"%3A"en"} Can't say this is 100% true though. I really don't care if I just drop a tier down on direct tv stream and purchase prime. Its probably at worst a wash. What I wonder is how easy it will be for bars to show the games if they are just on prime?
  6. Thanks guys for the suggestions
  7. price would be the only reason to get portable. that is a good point though. something to consider.
  8. Work has not had power since Friday night. I want to get something for our home to protect us. I’m thinking of getting a solar one, but wanted to hear suggestions from those that have one,
  9. I don't think MA is as meddling as he was when he first bought the team, so I think the answer is no. I will assume that they just haven't got the right offer and not that he is being forced to keep him only to beat the cubs (plus I don't accept the notion that Corbin alone would be the difference in that).
  10. I’m going to assume that if Arnold is asked about this trade he will say that this is a guy that he and/or his scouting department liked for a while and was happy to get him. Their track record for getting something out of players like this is better than just about anyone else, so I’m fine with this.
  11. Creighton at home will be a good barometer for Marquette. Providence is a tough place to play and they just weren't in the game after the 10 minute mark in the 1st. Georgetown is good, so I won't get too excited about blowing them out of the gym.
  12. I think he would be great at 2nd or 3rd on opening day in 2024 though. Or even ss if Adames is moved
  13. I don’t too excited about 1st baseman that are shorter than 6 feet
  14. Assuming he isn’t looking for a final payday. Sure, the caveat is than the brewers better be looking at getting a young 1st baseman than can help in 2025
  15. They could have drafted crow in the rule 5 as well. From what I ready on crow there is some things to like about him but he’s 3 years away at best
  16. I have no problem giving up on TT, brewers have plenty of young OF's that need PT. I don't like giving up on Houser when your rotation is already missing your #2 from last year and you may trade your #1.
  17. salary dump, thats all.
  18. I only use dark mode, and haven't seen anything obvious the last few days, Thanks Brock. I will pass anything on if I see it.
  19. I get that the Dodgers needing to clear the roster spots. What I don't get is why would the Yankees not only help them clear a spot and give a top prospect for 2 bottom of the 40 man roster guys.
  20. If they win a few World Series because of it, then it’s not
  21. I have to wonder what the number would be if he didn’t get hurt last season.
  22. There are now conflicting reports that he hasn't decided yet. I wish he would get this over with, so the offseason can begin.
  23. Agreed, Dodgers need to do something. If he signed with Toronto because Roberts talked (which is a dumb reason to do so), he has got to be in some hot water. Would have bet my house he stayed in LA.
  24. If this tournament returns in 2024-25 (and it will), they need to relook at their courts, that game was borderline unwatchable, with a red and blue court, and then the white and yellow uniforms.
  25. I have been on this for some time, they haven't had a decent long term option at 1st since Prince really and Aram at 3rd. If they move their stars before they hit FA, it would be nice that atleast one corner IF is addressed with a young guy. They have been kicking the can down the road for some time. They drafted Wilken, who may help in a few years at least.
×
×
  • Create New...