Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. I think the 3 guys I'd look at that could come cheapish and can help are Seth Lugo, Michael Wacha, or Jack Flaherty. I am not against a Skubal trade but I do have some prospects that I would not be happy if they moved for him (Made, Pena and Fischer).
  2. maybe, but dude could shoot at Marquette. Its a two way contract. The bucks can easily move on from him and get another two way guy.
  3. Bucks are signing Kam Jones to a 2 way contract. There are questions on what he can do at his height, but Kolek had those same questions. I just watched that guy shoot the heck out of the basketball for most of his time at Marquette.
  4. yeah to go from getting Giannis for him to PG is horrible. I do think the bucks needs to hold on to picks after years and years of going all in to appease GA. I did check your trade proposal is valid and would have been better I think than Paul George.
  5. I'm not a badger guy but how is this not a carbon copy of Chris McIntosh?
  6. They are about 28 million under the first apron if they want to get a free agent or 2 as well.
  7. Dieng resigns for with the bucks for 3 years. I expected this to happen because if they weren't 100% confident that they could sign a long term deal with him there would be no reason to not tender him a contract and keep him a restricted free agent.
  8. Its crazy that it happened right when Griffin was being fired and Doc was hired.
  9. I watched highlights of the press conference yesterday, I have this feeling that this team will be more watchable than last year. Jenkins seems like he genuinely wants to be here and help these kids. Doc seemed like he was here to chase a check and ring. At his introductory press conference he stated "I wouldn’t wish this on anyone". That quote stuck with me and was foreshadowing of how the last 2.5 years of basketball would go. It will be a welcomed change to see a bunch of kids that want to (hopefully) grow and learn together and get better, rather than what we saw the last few seasons here post Bud.
  10. Well they have 7 now. I would assume Drohan goes to the pen / Nashville and the Brewers will have a 6 man rotation for the time being. Once Henderson is ready, i have no idea what they will do. Nobody out of the 6 deserves to be taken out of the rotation presently.
  11. Normally teams that do this do not have a roster spot / cap room for the draft picks. I haven't looked at the Magic's roster / cap situation but the Bucks were famous for doing this before they started trading every pick they had because there was no room for their picks.
  12. For an NBA team to buy a 2nd-round draft pick with cash, the typical amount depends on the quality of the pick and the year, but the usual range is: Late 2nd-round pick (55–60): about $500,000–$1.5 million Middle 2nd-round pick (35–50): about $1.5–$3 million Early 2nd-round pick (31–35): about $3–$5+ million The NBA has a cash-trade limit that changes yearly (the amount of cash teams can send or receive in trades), so teams cannot just pay unlimited money. In recent seasons, the limit has been around $7 million per team per season.
  13. ESPN had him ranked 66 so not really a reach. 6’9 3 and D guy. I never heard of him either but he could be someone to stash and that could be something. Grades that I am seeing are B’s.
  14. Bucks did buy pick #60 from Orlando
  15. I thought was a chance the bucks would try to buy a pick in this round, about 1/3 of the way through and nothing. Not even sure what players they would target anyway. I would like a low ceiling senior who can help this year like Kolek did for the Knicks or Brogdon way back in the day.
  16. well Harrell was a reach by TT. You are probably forgetting that Andrew Fischer and Blake Burke attended Tennessee.
  17. I (think) he is mixed up with Marcus Haslip @rwa12
  18. Both players could have easily gone at 9. Dallas kind of reached (But May knows his guys so I am sure they feel like they didn't). I thought Ament or Burries could have went to Dallas.
  19. I like what Horst did. He took the best player available at 10 and 13, that is a change in his SOP which normally is swing wildly for the fences. Both players are projects, but have potential.
  20. There are online rumors about him going to Detroit. I wouldn't be surprised if the trade grows to 3-5 teams before its official as the bucks continue to try to get picks. That is what happened last year to the Durant trade, but I think that one was 7 teams.
  21. Obviously the Giannis trade changes things for tonight. Instead of drafting guys line Lendoburg, hopefully the bucks focus on projects that can be good in a couple of years. I have said since the lottery that Karim Lopez screams a Horst pick.
  22. Things have really gone down hill since he came aboard. Its not all his fault, but you can't deny the coincidence.
  23. I am just glad that this is over with. If I'm a Pelicans and Blazers fan, I am doing backflips as they get the unprotected 2027 pick and 2028 picks respectively while the Bucks are in for a long rebuild. I do prefer this route over taking Brown and a pick or 2 and shooting for the play in tourney.
  24. I think its pretty simple. If he says he will sign the extension, you keep him. If he can't / won't commit you have to move him for the best you can get. Its no different than what Matt Arnold deals with every year with all pending free agents. I would rather have a few first round picks than 1 more year of Giannis.
  25. I would think it would be flip him for more picks / players. He has said he doesn't want to be traded here.
×
×
  • Create New...