Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Game 4 - Packers @ Buccaneers - Sunday, Oct. 4th @ 12:00 PM


Posted

At least it's a little momentum going into the game I am attending next week. The Cooper injury sort of ruins this win a bit though. We really couldn't afford another big injury.

Posted
2 hours ago, HarryDoyle said:

I'm waiting for a tackle to be called unnecessary roughness.

It's called "roughing the quarterback".

Happens in college, too.

Posted

Woof.  Winning ugly, but at least winning. 

Living in MN, I couldn't watch it live and with the Brewer game on at 3PM, we watched it after supper (and after the adrenalin came down).  Glad to win, but wow did the offense look vanilla. 

"Rock, sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Uecker. I don't know where I'll be then, Rock but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Posted

This team is just really bad. I guess I'm holding out hope they stay afloat any maybe grab a 7 seed somehow as they figure things out...but they look so far from average offensively I just can't see it happening. 2-2 feels like a mirage entirely due to scheduling yet one of those losses was at home to Atlanta and the other was a 4th quarter meltdown.

Posted

Packers beat reporter to MLF: “Cooper is such a talented player. How do you accomplish what you want to this season without him?”

MLF: “Yeah, I don’t know, Pete.” (Silence)

not that it is the most important part of his job or anything, but how is he getting progressively worse and worse at this whole “talking to the media” thing after 8 years?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...