Wow, I stand corrected. Note that we go into tomorrow with neither of them available then.... Better than saving one of them for tomorrow just to get blown out 8-2 tomorrow. Or even worse save one, Burnes/Knebel blows it today, and we get blown out tomorrow 8-2. I'm not bashing the decision. I get it, try to lock down the win. The decision has that consequence though. If it gets to 3 runs here I hope Jeffress sits down and Knebel gets the call...or Burnes.