Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Opening Day

Verified Member
  • Posts

    668
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Opening Day

  1. I think that is what they might be saving Patrick for.
  2. Me too. This is the most important game of the season. And they are winning. But, outside of the minute after each HR, im not enjoying any of it.
  3. Agreed. He has some of the best stuff in baseball on nights he can control it. When he's on like that, just ride it out.
  4. Ill have to check the peripherals to make sure, but I don't think that's very good.
  5. Ive seen him ph for just about everyone on the roster outside of Chourio and Yelich. Murphy will pul Bauers for Vaughn before he pulls Yelich. I don't know if you've heard, but he's the captain.
  6. I dont support a regular season trophy. But I agree about the 5 game series. In fact, if it were up to me, they would go doqn to a 5 team playoff. And to make up the games lost from the eliminate 2nc WC series (revenue), the WC (4 vs 5 only) would be 5 games, and the CS and DS would both be 7 games.
  7. He tightens up in the regular season too. Look at him during the last Brewers series. He was an emotional wreck.
  8. I said Padres, and yes this game is making me rethink that. I'd change my answer to Cubs right now. However, if the ultimate goal is to win the WS, you have to be able to beat the Padres (or any other team). So bring it on. It is what it is, no easy opponents in October, or hopefully November.
  9. In this case it's would you rather ask to date girl A or girl B? Both are equal on paper (record). If there is an issue with girl A, she's going to embarrass you and come to your house (AmFam) 7 times a year, get drunk, and remind you of your embarrassment. If girl B turns you down, you can move on to the next one in relative peace. If you are smooth enough(play well) you can get either (win series). If you aren't (play poorly), you will get turned down by both (lose series). It wouldn't be as though you get nothing because you are too shy (your analogy). You are taking your shot either way Obviously, the flipside is eliminating the Cubs twice in a row would be extra sweet. But if they lose to the Padres, I would enjoy watching that too.
  10. I'd rather it be the Padres solely because if this season were to end in the next round, the last team I'd want to lose to is the Cubs. Can you imagine, 103 wins and get eliminated by the Cubs? Even though the Brewers are better, anything can happen over 5 games. And if they play good enough to win it all, they'll beat the Padres anyway.
  11. Agreed, but Ive been bitter since 82. I hold grudges longer than most
  12. Im sorry, I dont want to start an internet argument on a joyous day where the Cardinals choke a gamr away. But those uniforms are terrible. Miz threw that great game which allowed me to tolerate them, but they are awful. Pink is not a Brewer color and neither is "mango". And I love mangos, but they aren't pink.
  13. Have to give Gasser credit. As Harrison, and to a lesser extent Drohan, have fallen off, Gasser has stepped up late and made a legit claim for the 3rd playoff starter. That said, Misiorowski, Henderson, pray for Rainderson, or something like that.
  14. Turang is the best interview. I feel like this is his thoughts, "don't make eye contact, don't make eye cantact, look at the stands, check the uper deck, dont make eye contact!"
  15. And Freddy was an awesome, reliable Brewer. May was a Cardinal who hasn't been good since he was a Dodger. Im down to cheer on a great May playoff performance. But it would have been cool for Peralta to be a part of Brewer history.
  16. I would have preferred it in current sight at the time. I think he would have cost less, though who knows
  17. Good for him. I hope he steps up in the postseason and leads them to the WS vs the Brewers. And not just because I selfishly want to have the Brewers play in the WS in my home city, but mostly because of that (and I appreciate his consistency as a Brewer).
  18. Its not Greg taking off his hat and rubbing the top of his head with the back of his hat, but the schadenfreude watching the Cardinals look defeated has brought a drunken smile to me face.
  19. Not going to lie, was less interested in the regular season after I thought a bye was secured. But watching them beat the crumbling Cardinals late in the game is satisfying.
  20. Then losing the series proves they suck. (They are about to lose)
  21. It was worth it to have them tie it only to implode in the 8th. F' the Cardinals.
  22. I just wish he threw 2 mhp harder, got hit harder, and walked more people.
  23. This isnt good for the Brewers, or for Harrison. Shut him down.
  24. Ill say this too. When they show his early season side by sides, he looks fatter now. They showed it on a split screen a couple starts ago while talking about his delivery and I noticed it and my wife said, "can't see the difference in throwing, but he looks fatter." It might be nothing, but like you said, theres a fine line in pro sports. They might want to look into his in season conditioning.
×
×
  • Create New...