Not to mention, despite what others here have opined, in Musgrave I consistently see a player who lacks fluidity in his routes. He is fast, sure, but I continue to believe he just may not be that great of a football player. I sincerely hope I am wrong. But, after two years, I don't see it. And, for two years, as you point out, he has gone through long stretches of no availability. Like highly questionable post-season O-Line shuffles the Packers do seem enamored with holding on to limited oft-injured TE's. I present you one TE Tyler Davis, your honor. At least with Musgrave he has youth. I personally distinctly see a need for adding another TE prospect into their current mix if indeed they actually are walking the 'iron sharpens iron' mindset. I reallllllly wanted Warren but that is a pipe dream. In the end, I am just extremely grateful they have Kraft. He's a complete stud.
Is TE a major need? No. Hard to find another player as impactful as Kraft. Would it be a luxury to add top end depth to the TE room? Absolutely. And a luxury I'd love to see as a fan.
I think my Day 2 Guy is Terrance Ferguson out of Oregon. That's a guy I'd love to add to the TE mix in GB.