Absolutely true in that regard. No doubt about it. And it certainly deserves to be highlighted (and, obviously, I'm aware of this). However, when it doesn't work out and the moves backfire and, again, my opinion having watched and written about this team since Day 1, there were better options on the bench and in the bullpen...it deserves questioning and in the least discussion.
I felt Game 1 was really just a series of bad luck bounces. Left Durow in too long, yes. But the game was there for the taking and if they get some better luck off the Fredericksburg bats and their seeing eye hits the result is likely more favorable.
Anywho, my gripes are truly all for naught. The season is over and the team battled as best they could and came up short. Clearly, we have something in all of Payne, Molina, and Dinges. That's quite fun. I am SO SO ready for the upcoming stateside DSL wave! Bring on the Made/ Pena revolution!