Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Joseph Zarr

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
  • Posts

    18,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    232

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Joseph Zarr

  1. First batter absolute hanger ripped to LF for a single. 0-1 count. that was a poor pitch. Ruh roh I already know what happens here.
  2. Sheesh. I'm entering the late innings and they are up 5-2 with LHP Russ Smith coming aboard. Yuck!
  3. (I went outside to do farm chores and am way behind 😅)
  4. Wesley Clarke extended his on base streak to 17 games. RBI's 43 and 44. That man loves a LHP.
  5. LHP Aaron Ashby comes aboard and continues to throw the same filth he's thrown over the past three outings. My goodness. He is just bringing dirt to the mound in short relief stints in August. This is not an exaggeration. Everything is dialed unlike it has been commanded the entire season outing-to-outing. Sitting 95-96 mph on the sinker. Touching 97. BUT, the real story, for is the curve/slider and sprinkled change. He gets his second K in a row on pure nasty.
  6. AND, Yerlin walks his lead-off batter in a 2-2 game to start his second inning of work. For a pitcher I like as much as I do in Rodriguez, he is an absolutely maddening young hurler with a massive set of uncontrolled tools.
  7. Wichrowski has only thrown 42 pitches through 4 IP. We are looking at a possible career-high tonight if things go well. Also: he doesn't have a single K as of yet. His lowest tally of his season was 1 K in 5 IP back on May 10th. Shuckers lead 4-1 in the top of the 5th frame - Miller just K'd swinging.
  8. LOL. I was thinking about that tonight. I don't think the sample size is large enough? What I can say in having watched 3-of-4 outings in Carolina: he has filthy off-speed stuff. He has a legit one-two punch curve-change. The heater has some subtle late movement. I'd love to see him develop a cutter. Said it earlier tonight. would love to see him develop a cutter and add a few ticks on the heater. If he can do that? I'm a big time believer. What we can say this early: he is certainly allowing way fewer hits in Low-A than he was in the ACL. Was it a fluke? Hard to tell. I've seen those ACL game logs and box scores change shape and appearance inning-to-inning. I just don't take the peripherals all that seriously. BUT, when a guy strikes out as many batters as Flores did? You and I both know: that matters and it typically translates.
  9. It has been an absurdly rough season for INF Ethan Murray. Let us all share a sublime moment of Zen:
  10. Yerlin escapes - he gets a K swinging on an off-speed pitch well off the plate. Whewww. Two K to escape futher damage. Is it ever easy with Rodriguez? Rarely. The answer is rarely.
  11. I have been waiting for that hit literally ALL season. LOL. 😅
  12. OMG!!! Ethan Murray has entered the chat! His first long ball of 2024. My sweet Prince. He smoked a two-run jack over the LF wall. Absolutely crushed. My MAN! Thank you!
  13. Yerlin gives that lead right back. Gives up a 104 mph long ball over the RF wall facing his first batter. Oh Yerlin will you ever stack outings? Sigh. 2-2 game. Just like that. Hung a heater. That ball was torched.
  14. RHP Garrett Stallings strikes out the side in the 5th. Stallings, actually, has pitched extremely well in August. I will not let this go unnoticed! Oh NO I shall not!
  15. You are extremely welcome! My pleasure. Our pleasure.
  16. Chirinos follows with another two out XBH - a one hope dub off the LF wall (bounced on the warning track dirt).
  17. Man he absoutely sat on that and crushed it, huh? Glorious.
  18. Meanwhile, Wichrowski went 3-up and 3-down after the Shuckers reclaimed the third inning 2-1 lead. On to the 4th.
  19. Oh Boy. Hedbert just absolutely hammered a solo bomb over the RF wall. Absolutely crushed that ball. LOVE IT! 2-1 T-Rats baby.
  20. This is Patrick's shortest stint since early April. A death by paper cuts. 3 IP and his day is done. His command was not all that crips despite 40 strikes in 64 pitches - too much plate in 0-2 counts.
  21. He has the glove there. Get your body behind that ball...which he just never does:
  22. Yeah, they're giving Wichrowski the WP on that. AND, as I've opined: that's a garbage scoring decision. That is Miller dropping the ball in a key spot.
  23. It's a 3-up, 3-down Mudcats bottom of the 8th. They'll bring that 5-4 lead into the 9th and hope to pull it out. Meanwhile C Darrien Miller continues to showcase his sub-par defense as a catcher. He allows the tying run to cross on a very poor piece of defensive catching on a slider away. He has to learn how to move his body and glove. I'll be very curious to see how they score that - he seems to get the benefit of the doubt. It was a lazy piece of fielding. 1-1 game.
  24. Frustrating night for Bitonti at the dish. Just getting under some balls. Nothing hit hard into fair play. Unfortunate. Meanwhile Nick Gordon just poked a change-up as a looping two RBI flare. 5-1 Jumbo Shrimp.
  25. RHP Chad Patrick just walked in a run. He has not pitched his best ball these past two starts.Bases are still juiced. Sounds trail 3-1.
×
×
  • Create New...