Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

rickh150

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by rickh150

  1. No. The 150 mil guaranteed money for 10 years is a deal if he performs on average like he did last year, even if it is for 6 or 7 years. Yet, the whole idea of an injury that could change his output or take him from behind the plate would not make it worth it. We have him for four years with an ironically injured Quero on his heels. No need to extend him beyond 5 or 6 years. It makes cents for the Dodgers and 10 other teams in baseball, not Brewers.
  2. What changed over the last week or two was the whole use of your phone and QR code….that was not mentioned to me personally by Brewers when I purchased parking and it wasn’t in articles I read on the new process a month ago or so…even what I linked recently. I was told by Brewers staff to enter ballpark, use app to enter parking code and license plate #. That was it. And my guess is that many did not realize what to do while parking their cars because of all the varying variables (prepurchsed parking, day of game parking, parking purchased at the box office, not having a ballpark app or the current version which updated recently, not understanding that the QR code HAD to be used first before entering other info…) where did this QR code take you? To the Ballpark App? And no surprise about this not working. And I wouldn’t rush to bring it back in the spring. We are going to see a big crowd on Saturday, but then it should be half fullish until the Cubs come in on Memorial Day. Get it working for good this time by mid May ish and be clear what is needed.
  3. Thanks, Zarr! I like the idea of adding Black to the infield mix at some point. The walks and speed alone will fit right in. Ashby outing is good news. We’ll take 94mph and several innings on April 2.
  4. I hope to hear how everything goes tomorrow.
  5. One says scan QR code, other doesn’t. Different instructions. If you prepaid parking, the code was given already and at first just said enter the code and license plate # when parked. Now it says to use QR code.
  6. And here it talks of QR Code scanning…even if you prepaid already. And this one is from today’s paper…https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2024/04/01/how-to-use-the-brewers-new-qr-code-parking-payment-system-at-american-family-field/73145186007/
  7. Not sure if I am understanding this parking…. I bought preferred parking in advance. However, I thought all I needed to do was plug in the parking code to the app once I arrived in the lot. Simple. Now it says I need to scan the QR code on nearest sign in parking lot before I do any of this. I do not understand this step, what it means, or why I have to do this. Any help?
  8. Two rich guys..,, one who loved Milwaukee more than billions. The other who burned his Milwaukee bridge with a know it all smile on his face. Crawley gets W.
  9. Just a unique case where you self-refuted your own statement… For instance, I could say back to you, “Don’t judge.” That is also a self-refuting statement because I am showing my judgment in saying it. No offense intended and my apologies..
  10. You are still doing it….making absolute statements (“they can’t possibly know…”) about not having absolute statements. Again, it’s like saying, “You can’t know ANYTHING for sure (are your SURE about that).” As soon as you make that statement, you refute your own statement. Better to say it is simply your opinion when you go down this “can’t possibly know” road. I simply would not want anything to do with the Cubs if I was Cc. My whole Brewers legacy would be gone and no amount of money….since I was a multi millionaire already…would be worth throwing that away. And that is my personal belief.
  11. Have to believe we are shopping, looking to deal. Yup and you bet. Not sitting back and SET. When ace is dealt in late offseason, I think anything else is still a strong possibility.
  12. It’s like saying, “You can’t know ANYTHING for sure.” The mere statement violates the meaning.
  13. You are making absolute stAtements about someone you don’t even know. That is the irony here. He could be 100% sure he would not leave for Chicago, regardless the money.
  14. I cannot believe that a large majority would pull a Counsell. I think most would realize that this lateral move would totally be a bad look and more importantly bad feel, would not take the poison pill wrapped in gold dust, look elsewhere, sit out a year or two, or stay put.
  15. That Teddy Higuera deal is looking better.
  16. If not for that shoulder injury…
  17. So this is puzzling to me….if Woodruff wants out in 2026, he gets the 10 million deferred anyways from the team AND then he can sign elsewhere too? I doubt it is the following, but I hope it’s like this:….both opt in…he plays 2026 for 20 million; brewers opt in, Woodruff opts out….he is a FA in 2026 with Brewers off the hook; Brewers opt out, Woodruff gets 10 million.
  18. Surprised Brewers did this…. But also surprised that I got excited he was back potentially for 2025. I also guess there is a club option for 2026 with a buyout attached.
  19. Glad Canha and Santana were good fits and fixed a weakness. Those two so helped our last weeks of the year.
  20. Oh, I’ll celebrate that….. come now. And I should be upset for Hiura and the batting lineup of Winker/Adames/Rowdy hitting #2-4 half the season and the almost 2 dozen players at DH not named Hiura who we would have liked to hit DH with Hiura’s 2022 numbers.
  21. That Winker postseason AB….after six weeks of not seeing MLB pitching. And not even being on the team! And the season he had on top of it. And the Boooooos…for Counsell.
  22. You mean Winker, right? You cannot mean Hiura. “Every opportunity” you wrote in the English language, correct?
  23. Ah…..yeah. Hiura got paid MLB money to hit well in AAA while we failed to do much of anything at his positions of DH or 1B until mid August or so. And they tried umpteen people to the point of embarrassment. And my hope is that if/when he hits, he is given regular at bats in a regular batting spot, in a regular position, and that he is not yanked around to death. The Brewers belief in him to give him contract of 2 mil plus one month and the total lack of belief in him the next is one of the craziest things I have seen in baseball….and it should go as a warning to the rest of players in that you could hit unbelievably well in the minors during the year, have underperforming players at positions above you at next level you could still have zero hope of promotion, regardless of team paying you MLB contract to seemingly play MLB baseball.
  24. Sorry…signing of Hoskins. Still makes little sense unless we get help in the rotation..
×
×
  • Create New...