Well, it’s not going to be 10 on 11 like it was for the last 30 minutes. I still think they’ll have a chance.
With that said - any shot/grounds for a successful appeal for Balogun to make him available for Belgium?
Lara seems about right to me, I understand the big drop by Jett too. Thought Pena would fall more.
But Fischer not being on the list is inconceivable to me.
I really think this is a big turning point game for Sproat. This is the one where it’s kind of either “okay I really think he’s figured something out” or “it maybe was just a couple nice games.”
A lot of us (myself included): “Ma God. We have no bullpen. We can’t hit. What are we gonna do? How could things get worse? Will we even have the division lead by the AS break?”
Actual Brewers: (6-2 in their last 8)
🤣