Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. It probably would not have been spent and it’s just not that big of a deal to the organization.
  2. Countless wasted opportunities tonight. This game should be 3-3 at the absolute worst.
  3. Disappointing baserunning by Contreras, disappointing AB by Vaughn. Should not have come out of that inning still trailing.
  4. I’ve sung your praises a lot, Vaughn. That AB wasn’t it.
  5. We have like 9 prospects in the top 100 depending on which publication you ask. We literally cannot keep them all.
  6. Was Conteras not running, or…? That was never going to be caught.
  7. As iffy as Yoho has been, that still seems like an upgrade to me.
  8. I’m going to say all the negative rhetoric on him helped. Seriously though, he needed that,
  9. If someone gives me 22 million dollars I don’t need a financial advisor. Just a brain.
  10. I actually didn’t even realize he was back on the roster again.
  11. Look, I’m still glad he got paid. We weren’t going to do anything else with that 22M anyway.
  12. And again, just cannot get that big hit with 2 outs and RISP.
  13. “Hey, you’re not going to start anymore because you suck now.” Nah I think I could do it.
  14. Regardless of what hand the pitcher uses to pitch, I feel much better seeing Vaughn at the plate than I ever do with Yeli. Hard decisions need to be made at our DH spot..
  15. That base hit would have looked much better in the last AB of last inning.
  16. Turang, Chourio, Bauers, Vaughn (when he actually plays), and Mitchell are all clearly superior hitters. He’s better than the left infield hitters at hitting, and that’s about it. He’s should be hitting no higher than 6th. It’s political, at this point,
  17. My dude Jake, you are batting 3rd in the lineup and you have two runners in scoring position with 2 out. Don’t get caught guessing with 2 strikes. Come on, man.
  18. Nice rip by Ortiz. Now let’s see what Turang can do and try to predict which side of the infield that Yelich will feebly ground out to.
  19. When you top out at 92, command is all you have. If you lose it, you might as well be throwing BP.
  20. An 8:40 pm first pitch ? did… did the schedule makers forget that it’s the 4th of July?
  21. To be fair, not all functioning adults with jobs and children have the luxury of staying up until 1 am.
  22. Cannot even tell you how sick I am of Slappy Yelich.
  23. I agree. I don’t know if he will actually do it, though.
×
×
  • Create New...