Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Never seen anyone take just one single post to make it to the top of the High Horse.
  2. Have you seen Durbin’s turnaround? And hey, still not saying we lost it, certainly. Still love the trade. Just saying 6 weeks in was probably a little early to draw final conclusions. And it’s probably still too early.
  3. The “Brewers acquire Kyle Harrison etc for Caleb Durbin etc” thread has been a lot quieter than it was in April and May.
  4. Seeing Greg Jones start another game as a Brewer after his DFA earlier this year was not on my bingo card.
  5. Let’s win the World Series this year and then we can be champions for 2 years when the 2027 season gets cancelled.
  6. For him or for us? I think an 8 run lead is pretty good territory to send him back out. If he walks the first two guys, by all means warm someone up.
  7. I wonder if anyone in baseball history has made all 3 of their teams’ outs in a single inning in 3 separate ABs.
  8. I’m sorry I’m trying to not to jump the gun on expectations but Lara is going to be a hard guy to keep out of the lineup. Even his outs are hard earned for the pitcher. It’s his MLB debut and he’s still not getting over anxious and chasing a 3-2 pitch. You can’t platoon matchup against him and he can run and play defense. He’s just looks good at almost everything you’d want.
  9. Love it. I expect nothing less than 3 for 4 with a walk from Lara.
  10. Contreras is a really good and important player to this team and somehow manages to do a lot of little bad things that really piss you off.
  11. I mean I actually think if Fischer played a full season in MLB right now he probably would hit 30-40 HR over a full season assuming full time regular ABs. The problem right now would be that he’d probably strike out 45% of the time.
  12. I had a debate with a few folks during the A’s series about whether Vaughn can or cannot play 3B, but even I have questions about him doing it regularly. Would Vaughn or Frelick be the better choice? It just feels like if they really wanted to give Vaughn reps at 3rd, they would have done it by now to get him in the lineup.
  13. I’m not saying we otherwise would have won, but I’ll also stand by the assertion that the red card controversy and political distraction did us absolutely no favors. They were prepared to play without him. Pepi was ready to go. Then came the media circus following Balogun getting cleared and I can’t imagine any of that was good for the locker room, This was predictable and I truly believe that if Balogun was simply suspended without any of this I truly believe this game ends closer than 4-1. Just a really embarrassing day. There’s no moral victory to take from this one. It’s an actual loss and a moral loss.
  14. Collectively played about the worst game you could possibly imagine. Dest was terrible. Freese made an all time botch. Pulisic was a walking turnover. They can say “we’re better than that” all they want but when you do it on that stage you don’t get a chance to show it again.
  15. At the end of the day, basically the same legacy as any other USMNT in the World Cup. Good, not great, putting the corruption part aside.
  16. That was their best chance this half, 1 on 1 with the goalie and still couldn’t get it done.
  17. This was part of the reason that there was a part of me that didn’t want to see Balogun play. At least we could have walked out of here with pride. Instead, it took political shenanigans to get our guy on the field and we still embarrassed ourselves on the big stage as the host nation. Just an absolute worst case scenario and a nightmare WC for the USMNT now.
×
×
  • Create New...