Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Weird, when I brought up how much good luck contributed to May’s outing last night, I was told the results are all that matter.
  2. Not many folks would trade 2 runs for 3 more additional outs out of their pitcher but not many folks walk around with pancakes in their pockets for a handy snack on the go, either.
  3. This was absolutely terrible management by Murphy. He was lucky to have gotten him through 4.
  4. Man I just don’t agree with this at all. He’s already having a rough night and the pitch count isn’t in great shape.
  5. Probably a dozen calls we could have challenged tonight and we challenge that one.
  6. The out at home and the boot of the routine play at 2nd is all that stands between a 4-4 or 5-1 score. Fortunate to be tied.
  7. Drohan hasn’t been bad a lot of outings but he’s been bad tonight.
  8. This is crazy. I think I count 10 missed ball/strike calls and it’s the top of the 3rd.
  9. Yeah. I don’t know if Murph was going for “patronizing” when he said Yelich needs our support, but that’s how it comes off.
  10. This umpire is on pace to miss 27 calls this game. Actually.
  11. To be fair 2 out of the 5 calls to the leadoff hitter in the 1st were correctly called.
  12. I’m so sick of umpires who can’t do their job. There needs to be a minimum of 3 challenges per game with another added in the 9th if you’re out of them. Yeah, I get that Contreras should have challenged and he should have, but I absolutely understand why you’d be hesitant to challenge a non key situation pitch in the top of the 1st inning when you only get two if you have even the slightest bit of uncertainty. To be clear I’m alluding to the 1st inning, not that AB.
  13. Momentum comes and goes in baseball. If we continue to handle our own business for the most part, as we have been, we’ll be fine. Don’t need another 14 game winning streak, just don’t need an extended slump either.
  14. Didn’t they just go to a World Series?? Shows you the strength of the AL.
  15. Freaking Jays. Tough to win a baseball game when you can’t get a run in from 2nd with nobody out not one, but two innings in a row. For all the understandable announce about Yeli hitting leadoff this year, the Jays have Myles Straw there for some reason.
  16. Not sure if it will end up mattering or not but the Blue Jays 2nd baseman just made one of the best defensive plays I’ve seen all season or the game would be over.
  17. Lara has 58 career MLB at-bats. Hard to determine anything off an OPS on that small of a sample. But he’s the one who signed a long term extension, so the Brewers obviously believe in him.
  18. Yeli may as well have never left the on-deck circle.
  19. The umpire crew from this series, particularly today and yesterday, just are not good at their jobs.
  20. He’s just very meh. He doesn’t do any one thing particularly well and he frankly doesn’t have a very high ceiling.
  21. I know it’s going to kill Murph, but I don’t see how Yeli is not your odd man out. It’s not like he’s just circumstantially getting bad results. His ABs are horrific.
  22. Rough day for Lara. He’s going to be fine, but he may be at a “‘mental day off would be good” point.
  23. I’m happy for Yeli that he got a couple hits yesterday and that he got support but there’s no real sign that anything has changed.
  24. Which is why I’d start one at DH and the other at 1B.
×
×
  • Create New...