Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Yeah same. I thought his glove would play. I thought he was at least a year or two from ever offering much with the bat. He looks like a 4-5 WAR player and his contract has the chance to return fantastic value.
  2. I am going to be pretty unhappy if he gets demoted back to a part-time role when Lockridge and Frelick return. His ABs are almost always good and he’s still adjusting to the MLB game. He walks more than he strikes out.
  3. You just know that when Gary Sanchez was a child, he would order an 8 slice pizza with 3 of his friends, Sanchez would eat 5 slices of the pizza, and he still to this day never figured out why his friends were always pissed at him,
  4. From the good that I’ve seen, I believe that he’s fully physically capable of playing any MLB outfield position at a decent enough level. From the bad that I’ve seen, his outfield instincts are still in AAA mode and he hasn’t made the adjustment to MLB hitting yet. Everything happens faster and the margin for error is less. Balls come off the bat differently, launch angles are different and exit velocities in general are higher. Hopefully this will be something that is correctable with enough time and reps.
  5. The thing about pitching for Pat Murphy is that you never know when he’s going to rush out to the mound to pull you at 68 pitches or when he’s going to tell you to stop being a baby and send you out for the 7th with 93 pitches,
  6. Somewhere between the 1st and 5th innings it appears that we decided that this game is over and we could just coast.
  7. It was beyond obnoxious the other day hearing Megill say “nobody challenges like Kracken” like it’s a good thing. Trevor, if Gary was our starting catcher, you wouldn’t have access to ABS at all.
  8. This went from “possibly historical” to “possibly done after 5” in a hurry.
  9. If a guy can take a pitch opposite field for a HR on a 102 pitch off the outside corner, not much you can do.
  10. Yeah, I was just glad to see him put the ball in play to drive in the run and at least not K.
  11. A lot less than I care about the difference between the 2 and 3. It can matter (see the NLDS last year) but a lot of other things will matter more in winning a series against the Dodgers than who would host Game 7. Neither is particularly better or worse at home or away, either.
  12. Looks like the DFA nicks from last night did in fact get it right this time.
  13. Not sure if this is a thing in manager of the year voting, but for some awards there’s some kind of weird phenomenon where you can do everything the same as you did when you won by a landslide before and have the same results and voters just kind of get sick of you and move on to somebody else. It’s definitely a thing in NBA MVP voting, for example.
  14. He also walked 4 batters in less than 2 innings. That’s not sustainable in a mop up role.
  15. Woodford at least threw strikes, it was just batting practice.
  16. Yeah I’m sorry. If you can’t protect a 6 run lead in garbage time, you’re not worth a 26 man roster spot.
  17. I don’t care if he throws junk in his junk role but his junk at least needs to be in the strike zone. We have no use for a mop up guy who comes in with a big lead and can’t throw strikes.
  18. The Luis Lara slander needs to stop. The plate approach is beyond his years. The man belongs in the big leagues,
  19. McCullers got a gift there. He should have walked 3 straight.
  20. Do we really have to chant “Rockies suck” at the stadium? I think they’re aware
  21. Personally I think he’s a douche. Professionally I wish he was a Brewer.
×
×
  • Create New...