Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. I have no issue with the Vaughn decision. He is a right handed platoon bat who is on this roster for the strength of his ability to hit left handed pitching, That is the exact spot you want him for and he did not get it done. I definitely do take issue with other things such as Yelich continuing to lead off every day.
  2. I mean there is a perfectly reasonable argument that the Brewers are one of the best run “systems” in baseball, Pat Murphy happens to be the man running the current system, and if it were Rickie Weeks running it next year instead they would still win 95 games.
  3. I’m done trying to make a case for Vaughn playing everyday, he is not getting it done. Really wanted at worst to see Lara come up with a big chance.
  4. We are not there yet, but if the decline continues next season the DFA conversation may come into play,
  5. I mean yes when you can’t find the strike zone and hit a batter every inning the ball is not going to hit too many barrels.
  6. The OPS has officially fallen into the 600s. No matter how much he wants to help (and I’m sure he does) , that is really rough for a bat only player. I think there’s a little bit of collective denial going on right now both with Yeli and Murphy that Father Time has arrived.
  7. I’d be more amendable if he said Sproat was a “poor man’s Freddy.” If Sproat ends up appearing in two AS games and finishing top 5 in Cy Young voting I’d be happy to admit I was wrong about him.
  8. Getting Lara plenty of ABs has not been a problem early on, as some were worried about. I know of a certain leadoff hitter/DH who could stand to give up some ABs to help…👀
  9. Nothing sweeter than seeing Lara and Pratt kick off a nice inning with a pair of doubles.
  10. Sproat has some good outings, has good stuff at times, and then takes a step back with his command and has bad outings. Look, he’s now going into the AS break with a 5.16 ERA. He’s a 5. He’s pitched like a 5 all season. Is it possible he becomes more? Sure, and it’s still possible that Joey Ortiz becomes an All-Star. The reality is that it’s far more likely that Sproat is just a 5 than he ever becomes Corbin Burnes. We need to stop with that comparison because it’s just the highest of high end outcomes and few guys ever reach that point. The Brewer pitching lab, as good as they are, cannot just miracle any pitcher that they like with good stuff into an ace.
  11. He has hit 3 batters, thrown a wild pitch, and walked two, all in less than 3 innings. You don’t need to give up any hard contact at all to get hurt when your command is that bad.
  12. I also thought they had a window tonight. Not sure.
  13. I mean I’ll take 4 out of 5 against any opponent in any park.
  14. To me, between Mitchell just nonchalantly walking back to the dugout rather than challenging a clear ball on a 3-2 count in the 9th, Turang getting a full day off with no usage despite a clear PH opportunity for him, and Vaughn moving to 3rd in the later innings, this was as much of a “punt” game as I’ve seen from the Brewers all season. Hopefully this won’t be the case in the next game and Henderson gives us a good return.
  15. For Gods’ sake Mitchell, you got a hot date in St. Louis tonight ? Why not challenge that?
  16. Can someone explain why Greg Jones possibly got another stint with this club on the 40? We literally just wanted the worst , most expendable player we could find so we wouldn’t have any qualms about DFAing him next week?
×
×
  • Create New...