Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,661
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Is our goalie throwing the game?
  2. They looked a little better since the break, but overall honestly pretty lucky to only be down a goal.
  3. Hopefully they serving turnovers at concessions. The USMNT certainly is.
  4. They’re not cutting off any passing lanes, that’s for sure.
  5. Annnnd more wonderful defense in the box.
  6. On the other hand this USA team is unrecognizable from their first 4 cup games. Getting beat all over, no ball control and repeated turnovers. That defense was absolute ass in the box on the goal,
  7. I was kind of afraid of this when they reinstated Balugon. That it would just absolutely light a fire under them and piss them off and make it worse for us than it would have been to just play without him. Feels like that’s what is happening.
  8. Yeah we look totally overmatched. That was just terrible defense. It also seems like the referees are letting Belgium get away with anything they want.
  9. It absolutely blows my mind when hitters go down looking in a situation where they can drive in a run just by putting the ball in play and their strikeout changes the entire situation to where the next guy now needs a hit. It’s just bad baseball.
  10. Yeah I mean I’m gonna avoid getting political here but… come on, man. I know politics are (rightfully) avoided here and I’m not saying anything good or bad about any political party or individual. Just saying any government involvement in any tournament like this is bad for optics at best and reeks of corruption at worst and shouldn’t happen. That’s all.
  11. Supposedly Belgium has won the “right to appeal” the decision. I have no idea what that means. Appeal to whom? FIFA?
  12. I honestly can’t blame anyone who wants to see this team go for it, even with a move like Skubal, not only just for maybe that X factor to finally push them over and get lucky enough to win a World Series, but for the excitement and hype it would generate for this city along the way. I also honestly can’t blame anyone who doesn’t think even a Skubal type trade moves the percentage needle enough to justify the cost, not in a league where any move we make won’t make us the favorites over the Dodgers, and prefers to play the long game and continue to have the best odds we can every year, not just this year. I think that both viewpoints are highly defensible.
  13. Is there a certain point where you can strike out 40 percent of the time and it’s acceptable for a starter in MLB if the rest of the hit tool is that good? Like if Fischer hit 50 bombs a year and had a .950 OPS but struck out 40% of his ABs, you would just kind of have to learn to live with that, right?
  14. I get your main point, though. You don’t want to see the Mades, the Penas, the Fischers and Adamczewskis, etc, used as trade bait, you want to see them get the shot to have long careers here because it’s a numbers game and we have to anticipate that not all of them will be what we hope. Which is obviously very true and defensible.
  15. Okay, but I mean we literally don’t have the 40 man roster space to keep all of them. The top guys we can keep, but some of the ones outside the top 100 that will be rule 5 eligible might be used as trade bait,
  16. I mean they have 9 prospects in BA top 100. At some point you have more prospects than you have roster spots and the Rule 5 prevents you from just stashing them indefinitely. So I expect a move or two.
  17. A walk. Yeah, that’s what you want to do there. Aside from a couple outings I just cannot stand to watch Ashby lately.
  18. Atta way Bauers! Lets hold onto this lead and get out of here with a series win.
  19. He’s got 2 years left on his deal and I don’t know how you do it. They aren’t going to DFA him even if he gets even worse. They would hate the PR from that, But if you’ve got 9 better guys, what do you do at some point? He’s useless on the bench without a position. You going to carry a full roster spot just for a late game lefty platoon guy and occasional pinch runner? It’s just not a great situation.
  20. This lineup has fared exactly how well one would expect a lefty heavy lineup to fare against a tough lefty.
  21. I think he’s done, he’s near 100 pitches. Definitely not his best day and the command was lacking but he did enough to keep us in the game.
×
×
  • Create New...