Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. I’d rather just get the 13th pick
  2. I'm not a badger or hockey fan, but the program was elite. I think McIntosh wants to bring his guys. I think they will make a homerun hire. Also I think this means Gard's days are numbered.
  3. Washington intrigues me, just based on his size and pedigree The other 2 I really haven't seem much of so probably won't have an opinion until closer to April.
  4. My YouTube tv subscription expires tomorrow, I switched backed to direct tv stream tonight. Was going to do it for the brewers season anyway.
  5. Just saw notice that mlb network is leaving YouTube tv. That’s very said because it was the only in season national coverage I could tolerate
  6. Ballys is a horrible company who has made it very difficult for fans to watch their teams games, so obviously them going bankrupt is a good thing. As others said, if MLB expanded their at bat to include in market games, would be excellent. It would take some times for the brewers to do it on their own, plus then the bucks would have to do the same. I just miss the days of the Midwest Sports Channel, it was so much easier.
  7. Maybe no teams reached out to his agent about interest?
  8. Maybe no teams reached out to his agent about interest?
  9. My favorite pregame spot / shuttle spot is ice house. It’s under new ownership so I’ll have to see if it is as good for food and a shuttle. Drinks were cheap. Food was good and it was so close to the stadium shuttles left often. Favorite spot to sit in the stadium was loge outfield, 1st base side. Good site lines and in the shade for afternoon games. most underrated food item was the baked potatoes.
  10. are the sellouts due to visiting fans wanting to spend a weekend in LV and see their team / a new stadium or actual interest of the raiders by LV residents? i think more of the former.
  11. someone may but return would be Favre-like, nothing close to a 1st.
  12. I’d like Mayer or Addison at 15. if they don’t get a te in the first Washington from Georgia makes a lot of sense in the 2nd
  13. he is a 22 yr old a baller, I’d feel better if he was 20, still worth the cost but he isn’t a better prospect than what we got for renfroe
  14. To get a pretty decent lottery ticket for a guy who wasn’t going to make the 26 man roster is pretty awesome
  15. Kind of my point, if Devers got 313, the market for adames is way out of wack as well. since he has 2 arby years left, the brewers, just like hader have a decision to make in the next 12 months
  16. Kind of my point, if Devers got 313, the market for adames is way out of wack as well. since he has 2 arby years left, the brewers, just like hader have a decision to make in the next 12 months
  17. he signed for 11/331. I understand that he is a better player than Adames, but I think this sets the market for him at about 10/250. can't see the brewers doing it.
  18. he signed for 11/331. I understand that he is a better player than Adames, but I think this sets the market for him at about 10/250. can't see the brewers doing it.
  19. Thanks for the information I only knew him from his stats
  20. Thanks for the information I only knew him from his stats
×
×
  • Create New...