Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw a few tickets in 408. With the new offices obstructing like 25% of the field those seats are an abomination. I sat there the other night and couldn't even see the center fielder. 

Posted
25 minutes ago, tmwiese55 said:

Thanks for this heads up.  Was able to get 4 in second deck down the line that I wouldn't have without seeing this thread. 

No problem. I've been randomly checking throughout the week and just got lucky, I guess. Could only afford the Terrace Reserve, but my 12 year old son is going to LOVE the playoff atmosphere. Worth the nearly $300 for nose bleeds!

Posted
37 minutes ago, gypcasino said:

I saw a few tickets in 408. With the new offices obstructing like 25% of the field those seats are an abomination. I sat there the other night and couldn't even see the center fielder. 

My wife and I sat up in the RF corner for the NLDS in 2018. Obstructed view but definitely worth it for that atmosphere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...