Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

torts

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,677
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by torts

  1. Not gonna lie, I am happy the team beating the brewers making the WS ends with a team led by Sterns.
  2. I don't need him to score runs, I just need him on base to be scored. He can slap that ball this side of Sunday, need him to take a step forward like turang. Having two guys who are on base running like gazelles will be huge, again, for yeli, Jacki, contrari and mitchell
  3. I just want to be able to watch the brewers v pirates without blackouts on the app.
  4. I feel like if the dodgers and Yankees lose they will change the playoffs format this winter.
  5. Hittijg .199 probably didn't help
  6. He's known now as Karen Rodgers
  7. what a loss... but you know what? I am so optimistic about this teams future! The future is bright! I love this team
  8. FINALLY A PLAYOFF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** YEAH LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  9. Simple, they scored more runs than the other team 93 times
  10. Final series, final series win!!! Bring on the post season!!!!!
  11. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. That's our ROTY right there!!!!!!
  13. How is he not ROTY in the NL?
  14. I am SO OPTIMISTIC about this team hell yeah guys Mitchell is hot wily is hot, jacksy is hot, the bullpen is hot Let's win it all!!!!!!
  15. That is all
  16. I love this team
  17. As we exit Murphgust and enter murphtember I welcome the final monthly chapter of the regular season
  18. Another series win bayuyyybeeeeeee
  19. Booooom babbbbyyyyyy
  20. So do they not fill the space in the djsk?
  21. I look at the league and I don't see a team that I am concerned about facing. There's no dominant rotation right now, and I am 110% this is our year!!!! Let's goooooo!!!!!
  22. Winner winner, chicken dinner!!
×
×
  • Create New...