The fact people care about whether Rodgers was vaccinated or the fact he used weird wording to deflect the question is pretty weird.
I find it somewhat ironic people are going to whine about Rodgers still talking about the Packers drafting Love and so many are still stuck/offended by him saying the word ‘immunized’.
I just care that he is good at football. When they drafted Love I thought he still had plenty in the tank. However, while I think he has a few good years left, I don’t think it will be consistent like most QB that make it to his age. So with that, I am fine with them moving on. Rodgers gets to go play for a team with a better defense than he has had 90% of his career and we can look to the future as we just can’t build a great team in the short term anymore.
I guess we will see what Love is all about. Hopefully he is the answer, but if not, hopefully we can unload the bandwagon fans that have become absolutely embarrassing and insufferable over the years. That would be the one positive to a rebuild and down years.