Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

MrTPlush

Verified Member
  • Posts

    19,002
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by MrTPlush

  1. -Yes -99% sure, Yes -10 screens on your home network and I believe 3 devices mobile. Please note those 10 devices are on a single home network you designate as such. The 3 mobile devices cannot be TV platform devices. So password sharing is not feasible as some of the other streaming services are. I mean....I am sure if there is a will, there is probably a way. Like connecting a laptop via HDMI cord. However, that may not be even possible, as some services have ways to detect and block screen sharing like that.
  2. Yah, the Jets getting cold feet over this doesn't make sense. Rodgers has been on the fence for a few years now...him saying that, whether true or glorified, isn't shocking at all. Regardless of how his first year goes with the Jets, next offseason is going to be similar. I don't know why the Jets would think Rodgers would come to New York and be 100% sold on multiple seasons and Rodger's not contemplating retirement. Even if you don't think he will retire, there is no assurance he won't demand out of New York after a year.
  3. To be fair, I am pretty sure it was Clancy that wanted to give Hernan Perez tens of millions. After we dumped Perez he managed 27 PAs and hasn’t played since 2021. Wanting to extend middling guys is kind of his thing. Houser is nice…but the more expensive he gets, he becomes pretty worthless. I think his value is underrated, but I wouldn’t want to start commuting multiple years to him.
  4. Just trot guys out there and see what sticks. Kind of hard to make a plan when you have no idea who is going to produce and keep it up. I would argue Wiemer was the best looking rookie out of the gate with only two K's and three BB's through his first eight games. The tides have turned though and hasn't recorded a hit since and has eight K's along the way. Poor guy looks completely lost now. Mitchell won't keep it up either if he continues nightly multi-strikeout games.
  5. You don't, they won't give you anything useful.
  6. It is finally here. The year we dominate to the deadline, go big at the deadline, and then confetti falls from the rafters in late October. Dodgers in the NLCS and then the Brewers spoil the Astros repeat bid in just five games.
  7. My mind said he reminded me of a former Phillies OFer: Shane Victorino. Which seems like a good comp, if his batting average comes down to earth against MLB pitching.
  8. You guys are really trying your hardest to make this hold up being because of Aaron Rodgers.
  9. Okay technically MiLB, but please marvel at this no-hitter box score. For context, the SP threw a nice 6 innings of no-hit work. The first reliever walked four guys and the second reliever walked one and hit FOUR guys. Mixed in there was a catching error by an OFer on a fly ball to clear the bases and one of the runs was scored on a wild pitch. The OFer dropping the ball would have been the third out, instead the game went from 3-1 to 3-4. The two relievers eventually did record the three outs needed, but not till they gave up 7-runs on zero hits.
  10. I just saw that view. He definitely wasn't trying his hardest till he looked over and saw the ball coming in. I looked up a few of his triples and while a slow runner...that certainly wasn't his highest gear. He looked like he wasn't actually expecting that throw into home. Considering it was 4-1 in the 7th, I think he was banking on that throw going to third to hold the other runner at second.
  11. He didn't really seem to be running all that hard. Regardless, I enjoy the way the Cardinals manager is handling his team.
  12. I could have done a formal appraisal for $500, but I didn’t think it was going to be any more advantageous over a $100 BPO. At the end of the day they estimated the value at a 13% increase the last two years. Considering Wisconsin has seen 28% home value increases the last two years and I did about $10k in improvements their estimate seems pretty far off. I didn’t receive an escrow increase letter this year. Though that is only because last year they increased it assuming property taxes were going to go up a bit and they went up like $50.
  13. I’d love to know how common it actually is for someone to just pack up their house and decide to just quit on their mortgage, thus making PMI insurance actually get triggered. Don’t they do a valuation if you try to use equity in your house for a loan? I should apply for one, I bet the valuation would magically be $20k more for that. Is what it is I guess. My credit was so high my PMI is only like $70 a month. I don’t really want to yank out a bunch of money from my emergency fund to buy out the necessary equity to be at 80%, but I figure if some emergency happens to need that money I could trot down to the bank, get a personal loan for 13% interest, and still save thousands compared to the $5k or so left in PMI payments I would have been making. Also, my favorite part of this entire thing, the realtor sent out to do the BPO hasn’t sold a house in over a decade. Sure sounds like a guy with a good grasp on local market conditions. Lmao
  14. So I decided to try and rid myself of paying PMI. In reality my house has gone up in value that it is easily valuable enough to have 80% or less for LTV. I’d say something like 70%. So I went ahead and paid the $100 for a BPO (a realtor basically does a competitive market analysis). Guy comes, basically said it should easily be what it needs to be, but he would shoot for decently higher and see what the mortgage company does. Which tells me the mortgage company doesn’t just accept what the realtor sends them. So I get called today and no joke the lady tells me that after their review/analysis the LTV was 81%. Yes, I can pay down the like $5k difference, but come on. That is ridiculous and has to be done intentionally.
  15. Brewers sent out Season Seat Holder Rewards and somehow my 5th year as a 20-gamer I have gotten AmFam batting practice. I haven’t ever heard of anyone actually getting it and everyone I know has always assumed corporate accounts that started in the 70s always perpetually get it since rewards get based off tenure.
  16. Keaton Hiura agreed to his arbitration contract outside of an arbitration hearing. By CBA 2022-2026 standards, his contract his termination pay is 100% regardless of making the roster.
  17. Been on a steady decline even before COVID…then it really tanked. Of course it’s never a huge sell when it isn’t true opening day and they already played on the road. It was always kinda dumb to pay ridiculous prices to go to a crummy April game in the middle of the day for postseason prices. For the life of me, I will never get why they don’t make these games at an attractive time
  18. I only went Greinke because Peralta is very forgettable/overshadowed over his tenure. Burnes/Woodruff are both better and more consistent. Plus other wildly likable players exist on the team too (Yeli for some and also Adames). I also continued support for Aoki. Lucroy was a good player, but he was a bit of an annoying whiner like Burnes towards the end...plus that darn suitcase falling on his hand. I actually went Morgan over Woodruff. Both have legendary postseason moments, but Morgan was quite a unique guy on a very good team. Woodruff is great, but a little more reserved/quiet. If I was filling a room with former Brewers to hang with, I would definitely want Morgan over Woodruff. Morgan's seeding was by far the worst the committee made. He should honestly be a #3.
  19. A few intriguing match ups finally. I picked Aoki for the biggest upset yet. He was such a fun player and is really the one Japanese player we brought over. It was always a fun story. I also went Santana over Gennett. Gennett was fun, but I remember Santana for his huge clutch hit to bring us a Game 163 win. Who knows how that entire postseason goes if we don’t win the division title.
  20. Lets also not ignore the fact the Jets hired Hackett because of Rodgers. If they had a different QB I would doubt they would have gone out to get Hackett.
  21. I feel like this might have been a bit more interesting had it been set up to mix former with current Brewers. The first two brackets include like two guys on the current team (Hiura/Houser). There are at least eight more guys on the current roster yet to come, I would imagine. Would have been interesting to see if recency bias could have created some upsets. The way this is set up, these two brackets are going to be quite predictable. The other ones maybe too, being so packed with current Brewers.
  22. Pretty sure they would have already chased after Jackson if they had any interest.
  23. Rodgers is already wildly rich. Not only that, but this dude could also find a job holding a mic for tens of millions anyway if he was hell bent on making money. He has talked about retirement. I think he would just go be a sidekick to Pat Mcafee on a podcast called 'hybusca' or whatever it is. Rodgers likes football and all, but it isn't his entire personality like it is to Brady. It doesn't matter though because the Jets know the Packers aren't going to hold out till Rodgers just retires. Could they? Sure, but we all know it isn't happening, so it really isn't much for leverage.
  24. I’m always amazed people actually have this belief. Then again, some people really believe the world is flat…so anything is possible.Thankfully none of them work for NASA.
×
×
  • Create New...