Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Underachiever

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Underachiever

  1. Anyone on the roster during the year gets a ring. Whether they get a full $ share is another story
  2. Can someone help me remember this crew in case we get the misfortune of seeing them again? Brutal
  3. Will you visit me in the hospital if I have to sit through a game 7 in the WS?
  4. So, a five game winning streak to end the post season suggests that, in your world, they will lose at least one game in the playoffs. And you are okay with that?
  5. I don’t like them at all. I know, I don’t have to read them.
  6. Gordon sure kept Bauers busy. Was that six grounders to first?
  7. 6 innings, 3 runs? The three-headed quality start. Gordon was great
  8. I can’t find tonight’s game thread
  9. Thorough? No, but I asked screwball.com to compare pct of runs scored in reg vs postseason. It shows an increase for each year: Year Regular Playoff Increase 2026 40.50% 2025 41.10% 45.40% 4.30% 2024 40.70% 47.00% 6.30% 2023 41.00% 49.10% 8.10% 2022 39.80% 46.80% 7.00% 2021 42.70% 49.80% 7.10% 2020 43.70% 51.30% 7.60% 2019 45.20% 46.60% 1.40% 2018 40.30% 42.40% 2.10% 2017 42.30% 50.90% 8.60% 2016 40.20% 42.50% 2.30% 2015 37.30% 41.70% 4.40%
  10. After I posted, I realized that “stunned” wasn’t the right word. I am incredulous, definitely bewildered, and definitely nonplussed
  11. Every indication of a game with the long view in mind: short start for Miz, kept trying the stolen base, pitching changes during an inning, giving Harrison a shot. I think Murphy does a great job managing this team. He gets so much grief in these threads and I’m stunned. Glad he’s the manager.
  12. Damn, you've fallen into Sveum's positivity trap.
  13. It seems that someone could do a frame-by-frame comparison of how long it took a Mike Caldwell fastball to get to home plate and compare it frame-by-frame to a Logan Henderson version. I would love to know the difference in eras. or perhaps it’s been done and I’ve just never seen the results
  14. Cubs had some losses overturned. Magic number is back to 1
×
×
  • Create New...