Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Ewitkows1

Verified Member
  • Posts

    117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Ewitkows1

  1. I did see that his velo was there, I wonder if he's tipping pitches or something.
  2. I don't see how Harrison makes the post season roster at this point. Miz, henderson, either May or gassner and a BP game.
  3. Andrew Fischer, need some power off the bench. I know they won't do it but it would be fun to dream.
  4. If you look at a OSU roster probably 30 % end up in the NFL. I'm not saying they would beat them all the time but on any given Sunday I think they could beat them.
  5. Dodgers lose another one. Wouldn't it be ironic if they end up in the 3rd spot and lose in the divisional round.
  6. Matt Chapman is done for the year.
  7. I would have rather not made a trade than trade those 2 guys.
  8. The back issues are going to sap all of your power, I wish they would have shut him down right before the ASB and given him 10 to 12 days to rest up.
  9. In most years I do think OSU could beat the Browns. I think made could match or exceed what Pratt is doing today. I think Made has more pop but Pratt will hit a higher average. I think Fisher as the DH could give us more than Yelich at the moment.
  10. Slightly off topic but is the AA team better than the MLB team on offense? Outside of 2nd and RF , they might be.
  11. Lara in the OF is a good thing. Wasn't it Bauers last night who dropped a ball that was in his glove and then didn't get to a ball that he should have. We lose some power but Lara has been getting on base and is a plus in the OF
  12. Seattle is opening to trading a starter or 2. I think we are going to need another arm to take up some innings so we don't burnout the kids. Hancock for like Jett and Adams? or one of the Ebel brothers?
  13. Boston giving up another pitcher early who will probably end up being a TOR.
  14. Not quiet the same but had we not got CC we wouldn't have made the playoffs at all.
  15. We are going to have a bit of a jog jam for playing time which is a great problem to have.
  16. Maybe they are thinking of putting Yeli on the DH too. He's been horrible the last 30 games. Give him 2 weeks off to rest up. Vaughn can DH and that clears up some of the log jam at the moment.
  17. Just promote Fischer from AA and our power/3B problem is solved. Ortiz/Hamilton can be the super sub
  18. It's happening, roster moves TBD. Per MLBTR
  19. Call you up the Mets, trade for Bo who can play either SS or 3b. 2m contract for this year and has an opt out. He's hitting well the last month or so, if he keeps it up, he'll opt out.
  20. Cubs have to play us, cards and the pads over the next 9 games. A bad road trip and they could be in a huge hole
  21. Cubs pitcher Brown has a stress reaction on his neck. Sounds like he can't throw for a month.
  22. The guy who runs the Rockies is giving him a run for his money
  23. Jesus MadeLuis PenaCooper PrattLuis LaraAndrew FischerJosh AdamczewskiJett WilliamsBraylon PayneBlake BurkeMarco DingesJeferson QueroBishop LetsonTyson HardinLuke AdamsColeman CrowCraig YohoDylan O'RaeJD ThompsonBrady EbelJaron DeBerry
×
×
  • Create New...