Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

RedStickBrew

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,440
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by RedStickBrew

  1. @damuelle I just wanted to make sure to thank you very much for putting these informative articles together every day. It's every day must read material for me to keep up with what is happening on the farm. I really appreciate what you contribute to this site.
  2. I think Jackson Chourio is truly a generational talent in the Brewers system and I can't think of one good reason to hold him back if he continues on his current trajectory.
  3. Mining for minor league nuggets! I love it. Noah Campbell is now on my radar.
  4. I am enjoying reading your series of articles @clancyphile well done. I had a chance to see James Meeker pitch last night- it will be interesting to see how he develops. It would be a benefit to him to develop a slower off speed offering I think. He appeared to be pretty much fastball/slider.
  5. I think I am warming to the idea of giving Toro a shot too. Doesn't seem likely the FO will promote Hiura, Chourio, or Black to Milwaukee. I'd hate to lose good prospects for league average rentals at the deadline. Toro can play defense, his LH/RH splits are pretty even and the OPS over 800 looks good. Issue is with past MLB performance, the .629 OPS in over 800 ABs is not pretty.
  6. As I recall, Turang was notorious for slow starts at each new level in the minors. Last year he struggled through a long stretch at Nashville with no XBH's. He ended the year much improved. Seems like if history repeats, he will get better with more exposure to to MLB pitching.
  7. I believe Branch is the only true safety with a first round grade. Johnson, I've read, is looked at as more of a slot corner in the NFL. I'd guess Branch goes pretty high.
  8. I share your despair. The family spent some time this year in Nashville for New Year's, thankfully we stayed downtown. We did however take the kids to see the ice sculpture exhibit at Opryland. We ended up leaving right away. It probably didn't help that it was full of Kentucky football fans for the Music City Bowl game either.
  9. I'm curious what you all think of "Last of Us," so far? I am not a gamer so I'm not sure where it's going but I'm enjoying it.
  10. Good info, thanks. I did notice Jaraba has some power too. Will be fun to watch this young group develop
  11. Good info, thanks. I did notice Jaraba has some power too. Will be fun to watch this young group develop
  12. Avina is definitely one I will keep an eye on next season. He needs to cut the K rate, but his raw power is impressive. I really liked Areinamo as well, he has shown some good plate discipline and contact skills plus plays pretty good D. Luis Castillo was another prospect I liked and would consider in this group, I think he was ultimately promoted to A ball as well. He was pretty similar to Areinamo with a bit more power as I recall.
  13. Avina is definitely one I will keep an eye on next season. He needs to cut the K rate, but his raw power is impressive. I really liked Areinamo as well, he has shown some good plate discipline and contact skills plus plays pretty good D. Luis Castillo was another prospect I liked and would consider in this group, I think he was ultimately promoted to A ball as well. He was pretty similar to Areinamo with a bit more power as I recall.
  14. Love this topic, I am always looking for suggestions on what to read, just wish I had more time to do so. Most recently I have read In Cold Blood- Truman Capote, The Road- Cormac McCarthy, A Brief History of Time- Stephen Hawking and Band of Brothers- Stephen Ambrose. Nothing new but all good reads
×
×
  • Create New...