Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

rickh150

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by rickh150

  1. Hedging…if they win, great for me…. and if they lose, look everyone, I was right. I told you so….It’s a calming mechanism that takes the sting off defeat a bit. But to your point, I wanted them to go in on Arozarena….just so few bats being traded.
  2. Losing West coast games…….. must be clubhouse problems. cubs winnng too much….must be issues o
  3. All it takes, even a game like this, is for one guy to be slugging well. We just don’t seem to have that this week.
  4. Playoff offense right now…scoring 2 fortunate.
  5. Just make it automatic…get it right every time. The future us will say how dumb we were. Balls and strikes dilemma each game would be over.
  6. Seems unbelievable dumb to challenge first pitch with no one on in the 6th. And this is normal for Brewers. 100% on Murphy
  7. Turang hurt too….still not enough to bring him up?
  8. But a set 6 man rotation is new to us. That is much more structured and set. To do this, the back half of the bullpen should have options. But as we have seen lately, the chaos of trading for bullpen pieces with no options, along with the Wilson experiment, is making more bullpen issues than our usual.
  9. Earlier in the year, we often brought up a guy to start a game and ship him back to the minors. I’m in favor of doing that instead of boxing the team into this 7 man bullpen. We already have normal short starts and have to overuse Ashley and Uribe. I think having a little more flexibility in the pen would help us. Using Drohan in that longer Patrick type role as he was in earlier in the year intrigues me. Bring up Crow to spot start a game here or there when needed. We also start getting an off day most weeks until season’s end, including an extra arm in September. If Drohan sees little action in a series, slot him a day or two later.
  10. The next win will be a big one….hope it’s tomorrow.
  11. For a spark, which they need, Fish would be my choice..
  12. I wasn't surprised with the offers to Detroit. Their multiple offers looked better overall than the Dodgers. But they seemingly weren't overly concerned with fitting prospects with Detroit's weaknesses. Including more pitching was needed. Also, if I'm on this team right now, I have to be a little disappointed with no upgrades on offense, either by trade or from out minors. Picking up Bae instead of dipping into our minors says a lot. And if some were disappointed with the deadline offensively, seeing Vaughn or Bae now on the left side can't help. Playing this year while the front office is constantly focused on 2029 would get old quickly. Getting Fish or Made now would give them a pick up now, almost like a Skubal pick me up, in the clubhouse. I'll settle for an Adams. But Arnold better get a good feel for how his clubhouse is feeling now. If they are feeling the same as me, don't take long to make a move to the minors or risk the confidence of the team in seeing this year through to a World Series and Championship.
  13. Just try. I am not going to accept playing Vaughn at 3B and signing Bae as trying. Brewers are loaded at 3B/SS. Bringing up Adams and starting his clock almost matters nothing. He probably is the odd man out in the infield next year and 2028 anyways. He could seemingly help us now. Oh no, his defense isn't quite up to par! Next man up. He's playing some 3B at AAA. Or Fish at AA. And who knows, they might/probably will be exactly what we need! Another bat with pop! Start him, get a lead, and replace with defense late with Ortiz(returning soon, you'd think) or Hamilton.
  14. As much as I stick up for the front office with the Skubal criticism, I roll my eyes at this. We are in a pennant race and want to win. Loaded minor league system. Just get the better player up now, if that is Adams so be it. Murphy doesn’t like playing Black and Baddoo could easily go from the 40 man, giving more cushion when injured guys return. So, yes I vote playing the AAA 3B hitting .951……and if not please stop using the phrase “next man up.” And I don’t care if Adams has a longer vacation in 2027 when the lockout happens. Oh, the horror. I’d rather just get Fish now since he did so well in the WBC and error on this side of caution.
  15. I dont see Black or Baddoo playing for the Brewers and they are both on the 40 man. How many guys would have to be hurt before Black is called back up? Anyways, both those guys can be removed and Fish or Adams can be called up.
  16. Organization Loaded more at SS/3B than any other team in baseball....and more than any time in Brewers 56 year history. Hamilton, Bae, and Vaughn....Just nuts.
  17. And also the reasons why Made/Fish wil not be considered. I'd like to hear it and not just assume.
  18. Someone in the Brewers media day to day ask about this, please! No Adams? No Fish? I mean, let's get Murphy or Arnold to state the state of the infield and address why current minor leaguers are not trusted to play backup here a week or two.
  19. Yep...what is going on? How much of this kind of stuff is happening? Is this a big deal to Made/Boras or not?
×
×
  • Create New...