Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

rickh150

Verified Member
  • Posts

    4,929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by rickh150

  1. Yes. Quite odd. I keep reminding myself that the team DESIGNED it to look like this….not like a County Stadium trying to dress for a football game,
  2. I used to primarily sit in section 217 for 10-15 years before they jacked up the prices… now they are doing same to the big spenders in front row…..it’s almost comical. This isn’t a new thing to many Brewers fans! You go less or pick better deals or sit elsewhere. I pay less now per ticket than I paid for those 10-15 years ago. Worse seats, sure…but a better deal and still all kinds of fun. There is risk involved when the Brewers raise prices and the Brewers are not always getting more money out of each fan when it does. Nothing new. But new to the rich guy! Almost comical. However, I’m sadly wondering about super fan Bob Koehler who sits 3rdish row behind Attanasio. THAT is the better story. Better than Amy’s story. Bob has like missed 50 some home games in the HISTORY of the franchise. What are they going to do about THE fan? I can almost see him being grandfathered in where he keeps his tickets without the added fee and perks. And oddly I would be more than ok with that. https://www.wisn.com/article/this-milwaukee-brewers-fan-hasnt-missed-home-game-in-44-years/64344338
  3. 16 challenges ABS and seemingly a bunch of other ones on the bases…
  4. And never heard announcer yell pop up on opposite field HR to tie game in 9th.
  5. Will remember Contreras sit after HR , Ashbys HRs, and Patrick’s save…and Uribe.
  6. No a fan of the CF camera angle….reminds me of old games at Miller Park.
  7. I get the idea of limiting this area, especially now a year before it opens…you want those Full season ticket purchases. But I would think this would be big with many groups of fans as a once or twice a year thing, especially for 10/20 game season ticket holders or
  8. And the net is like RIgHT there….back up a little is better.
  9. so numbers wise….I’ll guess 7 years at 35 million….with an option at 12
  10. I cannot believe it’s about an extension….but ok. Seems odd to sit a week to get an extension de midseason.
  11. A veteran #2-3 type pitcher would cost half Skubal, you’d think, if only a rental. I think we’d be more in that conversation….not sure about Skubal’s health either for the risk.
  12. I think it is fair to ask what Perkins and Ortiz are doing on the team when each has options to the minors. They still would provide depth and could be brought up if injury occurs or if their presence/defense are missed. We also would like to see what Williams/Pratt and especially Lara could do! What more does Lara have to do?
  13. And a Woodman’s 6th Inning HR! Anyone know the winner?
  14. Scoring double digits now….impressive.
  15. Looked like Uribe had a wad of chew packed away y tonight…is this somewhat normal for him? Isn’t it illegal? Feels like naughty kid at school getting back at the principal for putting him in detention….ala Breakfast club.
  16. And they are all young! Great and all, sure….cheap, controllable years, but for most rookies and 2nd year pitchers the outcomes are all over the place. Please remember that All Star Miz was back in the minors at the end of August and September. I’m Expecting a veteran pitcher to help the staff come July
  17. We are in the market for a veteran SP or two…how things change.
×
×
  • Create New...