Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. I’m glad they got him at 2nd… but how the hell was that a ball?!
  2. I don’t really like Senzatela’s matchup with anybody.
  3. He’s already at 88 pitches, been hit pretty hard and you want him back as soon as possible. I don’t think they had a choice.
  4. In a tie game of this stakes when you get a guy on 2nd with nobody out you have to find a way to get him home. We didn’t even get him to 3rd.
  5. Did you just watch the AB by Ortiz? You still have to take the pitches.
  6. I knew I’d regret saying that this umpire has been calling a really good game. Terrible call. And that’s where Contreras’ bad challenge really hurts us, because otherwise maybe Mitchell challenges that.
  7. Nah, I actually think he’s a super good dude personally.
  8. Sorry I was just admiring his 83 MPH piss missle.
  9. Pretty good leadoff AB there by everyone’s favorite whipping boy. It would be nice if he can make something happen on the bases.
  10. That’s fair. He still shouldn’t be starting against a lefty in a playoff game because there are better options and he’s not even a player who is well known to come alive in the playoffs.
  11. Contreras is damn lucky the ump didn’t call that a challenge.
  12. If you’re going to have that C on your uniform and you’re going to start and bat 5th because of it and not because of your production this year, you had better at least hit a medium depth fly ball with the bases loaded and 1 out.
  13. Having a .306 hitter who OPSed .938 against lefties this year on the bench against a lefty because you have to start the captain is insanity.
  14. Chourio is the playoff guy that people think Yelich is,
  15. Guaranteed? I actually don’t have a crystal ball, sorry, I’m just playing the percentages.
  16. Pratt just had a 20 MPH higher EV on his groundout. Can we ever just say “he didn’t come through?”
×
×
  • Create New...