Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. They sucked. They were cocksure it was a HR and they were wrong.
  2. A ball caught right here that hit the roof is not staying in play.
  3. Lol what. The ball was caught at the warning track after hitting the roof and coming straight down. I’m so glad it happened and no way to know if it would have been fair or foul but there’s no way that ball doesn’t end up in the stands somewhere if the roof is open.
  4. I’m not. We got a win. We needed it badly, but we got it.
  5. We aren’t giving Chourio enough credit for how amazingly well he played that.
  6. My bad. These commentators had me all worked up and confused.
  7. I can’t tell you how badly I want a GIDP to finish this.
  8. Yeah … I agree with that. Make him beat you, if it happens, it happens
  9. If he does not getting any adrenaline from this situation I don’t know what will give him adrenaline.
  10. It absolutely sucks never having challenges for Megill.
  11. I know Hamilton is one of the favorite whipping boys around here but I am not opposed to seeing him get some starts for Pratt or Ortiz in this series. The bunting/baserunning skills might be an important factor in a series like this.
  12. We need a little better offense from the left side of the infield than Pratt and Ortiz are giving us if we are going to make a deep run.
  13. Love the season that Joey has had but I hope that there is better playoff baseball in his future than what he has had so far in his career.
  14. Does not look like there is any insurance coming. 😬
  15. You cannot put the potential winning run in scoring position with 2 outs. No way,
  16. Wish I could say it was egregious, but it was about as 50/50 as check swings come.
  17. I am ok with the second challenge. It’s the first one much earlier in a non key situation that just destroyed our challenge strategy the rest of the game.
  18. Hall has had an amazing year, but 5.1 walks per 9 is just too much, Could not have picked a worse time to lose the zone.
  19. That was as “rookie” of an AB by Pratt as a hitter can have.
  20. Wow wow. Vaughn PH for Yelich is a shocker to me.
×
×
  • Create New...