Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,648
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Only if then? You’re like 2 years behind
  2. Part of me wishes we had just not come back and gone ahead and lost last week. I can’t think of any bigger case for gutting this front office and management than an 0-3 start losing back to back games to the Jets and Falcons. Instead, a lame unimpressive win buys the brass more time.
  3. Yep. Matt sucks, but this is a Gute failure. Say what you will about Ted Thompson, but he knew how to build an offensive line.
  4. This offensive line is so bad. Gute likes to spend all his offensive line money on tackles with shot knees.
  5. Even though I disagree with him that doesn’t even crack the top 20 of Peter’s weekly awful takes.
  6. They could lose it, and MLF still won’t get dumped, like always. It’s clear already that it’s going to be another game that they play down to the competition and at best it will be close late. Maybe I shouldn’t call it playing down to the competition, maybe the Packers are the team that teams are playing down to.
  7. No argument there, he should get those calls too.
  8. Thought we would maybe just run away with this one. Then I remembered we are the Packers.
  9. They’ll call contact to the head of the quarterback every time these days.
  10. How so? Legit penalty, unfortunately
  11. If nothing else, thank goodness they picked up his option for next year.
  12. I was like, that is literally the video you would show on YouTube to demonstrate “intentional grounding.”
  13. It’s absolutely wild though that one of the Guardians or White Sox is not only going to get a bye, but face a .500 or so team in the ALDS. Basically it is guaranteed that a team around .500 (Guardians, White Sox, Rangers or Astros) is going to be in the ALCS because of the fixed seeding.
  14. I only do that when I’m scheming something.
  15. To be fair, he’s finally had a nice night tonight.
  16. 55 million a year. Love has got to hit that throw, man. Oh, he hit that one, though.
  17. I’m gonna say something nice, Gannon has this defense pointing in the right direction and when Micah gets back, they could be really good (the defense).
  18. Sure think we’d be the runaway favorites to go to the World Series if we were still in the AL.
  19. I think a lot of other coaches will actually snap the ball on rare occasions to create some doubt.
  20. Gotta love the 4th down fake shriek play that absolutely never works but MLF still adores,
  21. Bauers may play 1B and outfield, but he is definitely more of a DH.
  22. That was as painless and drama free of a 3 run win as a game gets.
  23. Very good possibility this is an NLDS preview. I see the Phillies winning their WC series, regardless of opponent,
×
×
  • Create New...