Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

adambr2

Verified Member
  • Posts

    38,658
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    103

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by adambr2

  1. Given that he is .136 in his last 7, .143 in his last 15, and .184 in his last 30, I’m guessing most of that July was heavily concentrated pre-AS break. It’s reasonable at this point for him to start losing some ABs when Frelick returns until he can start showing something again.
  2. You could argue that it’s Mitchell, not Lara, who needs to see some pine when Frelick returns. 3 backwards K’s in 5 innings is certainly an accomplishment.
  3. If that was Lockridge it would have gone 6 more inches.
  4. I cannot believe we are even having a discussion of how a man with a career slugging percentage 30 points lower than Craig Counsell might be a solution to our power woes.
  5. I guess the moral of the story is don’t extend catchers. Raleigh is looking like Chris Davis 2.0 right now.
  6. Swung at Ball 4, but another AB in which it seems that Yelich is more comfortable and seeing the ball better.
  7. Really ? It seems pretty mild other than the surprise reappearance of the Melvin rants.
  8. Vinny Capra was quite the spring training beast in a Brewer uniform as well.
  9. Perhaps Murphy realized that an 88 season OPS+ from a 72 OPS+ career player is in fact not that beastly.
  10. Lockridge has literally never hit a homerun in a Brewer uniform and had one singular HR as a Padre back in 2024
  11. There’s two backwards K’s for Mitchell. He’s such a disappointing watch. Has finally stayed healthy and appeared to be breaking out in June only to go into a total tailspin since then.
  12. I never thought I’d say this, but when Pratt returns, Ortiz needs to be playing every day at 3rd,
  13. Incredible to make back to back posts complaining about slap hitters and call for more Lockridge
  14. Oh yeah, Lockridge’s 1 career homerun (back in 2024) is the power ticket you’re looking for.
  15. We cannot keep trotting Contreras out there every day.
  16. As a frequent Yelich critic, I just need to say this series so far, albeit in a limited sample, is the best he’s looked in a long time and his 1 for 5 last night is not indicative of how he looked.
  17. Some good things that inning and they at least made Yamamoto throw some pitches. But they are not finishing ABs.
  18. Lol going to be a lot of challenges tonight if it’s going to be like that.
  19. Really good AB by Mitchell for 6 pitches only to hack at Ball 4 on pitch 7 and stare at strike 3 on pitch 8.
  20. The Uribe one is odd in that he was warming up last night. Since he never went into the game I’m assuming we can backdate.
  21. In the event of losing the division race, we would nearly certainly be the top WC, which is still a series at home for the WC round. I know that would be little consolation, but it’s no different than winning the division as a 3 seed, as we did in 2024, The Cubs are good and I think we all expected them to be. They have won 9 out of their last 11. I don’t think they can continue to play THAT well. If they do, they’ll win the Central and we can only tip our cap and focus on trying to win in the playoffs.
  22. I’m sure that Rodgers is well aware that MLF would be an OC or QB coach for some rebuilder right now without him. Probably also didn’t appreciate MLF referring to Jordan Love as “the best QB he’s ever worked with” this last offseason.
  23. I don’t have super high expectations for this one . One of those that you just don’t feel a lot of pressure on and feel good that the worst case scenario is to be tied 1-1 because you stole one last night. But, it’s still baseball and anything is within the realm of possibility. You’d love to see the offense build on last nights’ 9th inning.
×
×
  • Create New...