Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

owbc

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    10,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by owbc

  1. Retired 9 straight while massively failing the eye test. 5 of the 9 were hard hit balls.
  2. I don't have a problem with the Peralta pull. Third time through is asking for trouble with how he looked. Bullpen and defense didn't come through, period.
  3. Not looking forward to this Winker AB. Never mind, Winker's out
  4. Hustle play. Even if Payamps was there, Rhys had just popped up to throw.
  5. I wouldn't have wanted Lindor to see Freddy a third time.
  6. To replace "Undaunted" with "I'll take it"?
  7. Smart baserunning there, that would have been an out at 3rd.
  8. Burnes takes the loss for the O's, 8 IP 1 ER wasn't enough.
  9. WHY DIDN'T WE STEAL, WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN A RUN? MURPH???????
  10. Adames is getting close to squaring one of these up
  11. I can't wait for Bauers to unload this time up.
  12. This game is going to come down to the bullpens.
  13. Can't wait to complain about it all offseason, then have Bauers start against us in a future postseason series and deliver a clutch hit.
  14. Jesse Winker in a playoff game at AmFam field...where have I seen that before???
  15. Wish we could have gotten greedy but hard to complain about that first inning.
  16. I have a good feeling about this series. Lady luck is going to be on our side this time.
  17. Lots of empty seats in both Houston and Baltimore. So there just doesn't seem to be much fan interest in the Wild Card series, or at least for weekday afternoon games.
  18. The Packers also had trouble selling out a playoff game against SF a few years ago...
×
×
  • Create New...