I'm a huge fan of bunting in the postseason. We've seen a number of infielders crack under the pressure in those scenarios and it has turned series around before.
The fact that he blew his knee prior to contact is not good. This Locke guy looks like he can fling it though, maybe he’ll settle down and connect on a few.
If Alabama loses this game it will be a few more decades before another SEC team dares to come to Camp Randall.
I’d love to see bad things happen to Kalen DeBoer but I think Alabama takes it 35-13.
Because the Cubs made a run in August, they couldn't get away with dumping salary to get under the luxury tax threshold, but they will still most likely miss the playoff anyway. Just fantastic.
These games have an impressive number of commercial breaks. I turned it off after the WMU touchdown, watched a full inning of an MLB game, came back and only 1:30 of game time had elapsed.
That was a nice W to snag, just enough luck and skill to do the trick. Not sure what the Reds were thinking allowing a run to score with Williams coming in to pitch, but the gift is appreciated.
I like the way things currently set up for us this year with the WC round against a weak Braves team followed by a NLDS matchup against LA or Philly, both of which have had down years relative to their recent standards. I don't want anything to do with the Padres or D'Backs in a short series.