Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

patrickgpe

Verified Member
  • Posts

    7,885
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Blogs

Events

News

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Top Prospects Ranking

Milwaukee Brewers Videos

2022 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

Milwaukee Brewers Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2023 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

2024 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Picks

The Milwaukee Brewers Players Project

2025 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Milwaukee Brewers Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by patrickgpe

  1. Keuchel wasn't bad last night truth be told. He wasn't terrible in his first start minus one awful inning. I'm sure you are right and I'm not upset about Keuchel being gone, but thats the truth.
  2. Not sure how this helps or whom he would replace
  3. OK move. decent defender. They also signed Stanley Umude to a 2 way deal.
  4. I watched it on Thursday when they said Tyler I was happy, and then my heart was crushed when he said smith, I didn’t know there was another Tyler with early 2nd round ability. It was a fun 2 seconds though
  5. By all accounts it was a weak draft. Maybe taking two lottery tickets isn’t the worse idea
  6. that is the positive, you have the time to develop him and if the vets stay, whomever was the 1st wasn't playing anyway.
  7. saw a report that the cash involved was $1. I think trade was just for a start or 2 until players get back so Rodriguez can go back down. nothing more.
  8. totally agree, could have gotten someone that can help in 24-25 at 23 and AJ at 33.
  9. The bucks have been chasing the next Giannis since they drafted him, and tried again last night. Vaughn, Thon, Marjon, DJ Wilson were all one of the youngest / rawest in their classes and none of them worked out. I was hoping for someone that could contribute while the window is open. Also Doc doesn't necessarily have the best record of developing young talent so who knows who is going to do that for AJ. Having a high 2nd is nice if they use it right because there are players that can help in 2024-25, which will soften the blow for me. The issue is that if they hit on the 2nd rounder its a 2 year deal and then you have to play the restricted FA game., like they did for Brogdon.
  10. Most of the guys I liked are gone. kolek, Filipowski or kolek would be ok at 33. Maybe Bona as a wildcard.
  11. AJ Johnson is the pick. Not on anyone’s radar. Obviously him coming out of the crowd after getting picked reminds me of Giannis im sure they got the guy they wanted but I would be shocked if he wanted around at 33
  12. Holmes is gone so I don’t see them taking a center, but a tons good wings are available
  13. Missi and Tyson are gone. Maybe bucks should look at George or Collier. I didn’t think they would be around. If they take kolek I wouldn’t be upset. A lot of possibilities
  14. Ware was the center I liked, but he is gone. Holmes and Missi are the last 2. If they go wings; Tyson, Dunn, or Scheierman. As close as the rankings are I could see these 5 available at 23 and some at 33.
  15. Didn't think he would be starting the day after he was acquired. I wonder if this is more of an opener thing than actually starting though. EDIT: Probably not, if Rea got pushed back to Friday.
  16. I’m guessing Kuenel is just a placeholder until Kuechel is ready to join the team
  17. This is no different than Tehran which was ok until it wasn’t. I don’t think anyone is doing backflips today but are open to the possibility that he could be serviceable
  18. no problem with this because its a cash deal. Lets see if Hook can work his magic....
  19. the 4 players I favor on could go 23 or 33 from the mocks I have seen. The 4 players are Holmes, Dunn, Scheierman, and Tyson.
  20. He has put it in time. 12 years in the organization and past commissioner of the arena football league. Murphy is leaving with things on really good shape and setting him up for success. There was no reason to hire from the outside with things being so good.
  21. Murphy is forced to retire on his 70th birthday per board of directors rules. Ed's father Carmen was the 49ers president back in the 90's.
  22. I do hope Junis can take Rodriguez’s spot in the rotation and he is sent down. Maybe Hall will be ready to come out of the pen or a guy like Chad Patrick gets a chance to be up.
  23. NBA teams are allowed to sign their first round pick to rookie scale contracts even if they exceed the cap. The bucks need to get younger, I don't think this is a great idea. Now if they can trade one of the 3 players and picks you mentioned and 23 or even and 33 and get a youngish player that can start, OK then.
  24. Packers missed out on Jason Bates to the lions but got the guy they cut to sign him, James Turner. I think he has atleast a punchers chance to make the team. All Big 10. 6/9 from over 40, playing outdoors in the Midwest.
  25. I wonder if you give Blalock the chance to start on saturday rather than Rodriguez. He probably needs to go back down anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...