Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

Brewers (Burnes) vs Pirates (TBD): 9/4/23, 5:35pm


Brock Beauchamp
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
2 minutes ago, kevinisaname said:

Good start, Corbin. Now can we finally get him some runs? Pretty please.

Probably not.

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

Not sure if hitting cleanup is hurting Frelick. He profiles as a top of the order type. He seems like he is pressing a bit trying to hit for power maybe. Like to see him up top.

Posted
1 minute ago, Bulldogboy said:

Not sure if hitting cleanup is hurting Frelick. He profiles as a top of the order type. He seems like he is pressing a bit trying to hit for power maybe. Like to see him up top.

Or at the bottom.

Posted

Does Yelich ever think about what he was doing right during his hot streak when he's struggling like this and try to apply that?

You think you can hurt me? I watch Wisconsin sports. You can't hurt me.

Posted

I’ve come to expect the Brewers players to make the catch every time. I’m sure Frelick is pissed he didn’t get that one.

"Go ahead. Try to disagree with me. I dare you." Jeffrey Leonard.

Posted
22 minutes ago, HarryDoyle said:

Does Yelich ever think about what he was doing right during his hot streak when he's struggling like this and try to apply that?

True that ! Seems to be just flayling away hoping to make contact !

Posted
15 minutes ago, Underachiever said:

I’ve come to expect the Brewers players to make the catch every time. I’m sure Frelick is pissed he didn’t get that one.

Easy to say for me , but he should have caught that , that's why he's in the big leagues! 

Posted

Maybe think of giving yelich a couple days off

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman
Posted

on another note, I’m glad we didn’t give up the farm for Reynolds seeing his numbers 

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman
Posted

Burnes just lost it a bit. Those were three hard hit balls all right down the middle (and another hanger that was missed). Hopefully he can get through six and keep 'em at two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...