Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic

NL Wild Card Race


Frisbee Slider
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Posted

This might be the most lopsided pitching matchup in the history of the wild card round (either single elimination or the new format). 
 

I’m still terrified. 

Posted
7 hours ago, owbc said:

This might be the most lopsided pitching matchup in the history of the wild card round (either single elimination or the new format). 
 

I’m still terrified. 

Well, he was much better in the second half...with an ERA near 4. He has thrown his fair share of gems too. 

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Posted
1 minute ago, MrTPlush said:

Well, he was much better in the second half...with an ERA near 4. He has thrown his fair share of gems too. 

He's been better (I've a preview coming out later so not gonna say too much) but I think the Brewers match up really well in terms of patience being critical to how you approach him. He could be taylormade for NOT grounding into double plays too, the Brewers definitely have the edge, but he's not the 6 ERA pitcher he seemed up until mid August

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...